whitest boy in the delta
12,377 Posts
good progress, can't wait to see it rising :cheers:

Reactions: Highcliff

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,377 Posts
^^
thread of a U/C building with similar proportions of 1WTC has no replies for 2 months. the building can only be located in china :D

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,377 Posts
good progress. next year we will see this rising above ground level and from there upwards :cheers:

·
The Power Of Roof Height
308 Posts
Barbaric Manchurian, how long do you expect it to take to finish the remaining three basement floors? A month per floor would mean this would reach street level by the end of the year. I think a month per floor is actually fairly slow but I hope they do at least this pace.

·
pooh bear
6,430 Posts
Barbaric Manchurian, how long do you expect it to take to finish the remaining three basement floors? A month per floor would mean this would reach street level by the end of the year. I think a month per floor is actually fairly slow but I hope they do at least this pace.
A reasonable guess. They've been pretty slow so yes I would expect that kind of timeframe.

@BarbaricManchurian
I've always been meaning to ask, why don't you have this tower or the Chow Tai Fook Binhai Center in your signature?
Been lazy, I will revamp my signature with totally new projects soon. The Tianjin CBDs map is brand new.

·
The only way is up
82,390 Posts
These underground floors take a lot more time due to their complexity, I also hope they'll hit street level before the end of the year. :)

241 - 260 of 388 Posts