SkyscraperCity banner

221 - 240 of 300 Posts

·
pooh bear
6,219 Posts
FM 2258 said:
What railway station is planned for the Binhai New Area? Tianjin East? What city links will this station have?

Thanks for the info!
Yujiapu station. There's plans to connect to Binhai New Area light rail but the system has not started construction yet. The railway station should be done by 2014 and light rail should open before 2020.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,269 Posts
I'll hope they change the hideous cladding if they will ever resume this tower.
i agree, i also dislike the cladding a lot :eek:hno:

·
Skyscrapers to the stars
972 Posts
Really? The cladding is what makes this building so interesting!:nuts:
If the cladding is changed, unless the cladding is exceptional, then it will basically be yet another boring box.:eek:hno:
I think it will be one of those buildings that will look a lot better than the renders.:)

·
The Power Of Roof Height
308 Posts
I wonder if this building will finish before 2WTC. That is for all you people who bump the same ON HOLD building over and over.

Reactions: pteranodon

·
The only way is up
81,902 Posts
Really? The cladding is what makes this building so interesting!:nuts:
If the cladding is changed, unless the cladding is exceptional, then it will basically be yet another boring box.:eek:hno:
I think it will be one of those buildings that will look a lot better than the renders.:)
I agree. But this is a type of cladding that one either love or hates.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,269 Posts
^^ for 2WTC it is more like every day :D

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,269 Posts
at least the on hold seems to be on purpose and not because of financial reasons as someone mentioned a page ago. so it is not too bad, at least we know this will rise eventually

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
At least grass isn't growing in the hole any longer. Greenery in a foundation pit is usually a sign of something not working as intended, but when it starts to look like a nice, little park in there, things tend to have taken a turn for the tragic. Or hilarious, depending on the circumstances.

221 - 240 of 300 Posts