Skyscraper City Forum banner
181 - 200 of 556 Posts

·
pooh bear
8,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·

Xiangluowan is at the bottom left, Yujiapu at the bottom center across the river, and Chow Tai Fook at the top right, as part of the TEDA Modern Service District project (mostly midrises).

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,620 Posts
1 is the R&F Tower, 2 is the Sino-Steel Tower, I'm not too sure but I think 3 is the Powerlong Center (298m), and 4 is the Yujiapu main tower, final design not released yet but people are predicting around 700m.

Four Seasons is in the main city, 40km away, other supertalls in the main city include TJWFC and Kerry Center. Goldin Finance 117 is to the southwest of the main city.

You'll be able to see Chow Tai Fook Center from Yujiapu, it is only 3km away, in another part of the Binhai New Area. From this perspective it'll be behind and to the right of the Yujiapu main tower.
oh wow thank you a lot. i can see that tianjin really is booming. i mean i knew it was but soo many ultra tall buildings is simply amazing. And this is one of the few cities i actually believe can build this stuff and actually need it.

Reactions: Highcliff

·
Registered
25,151 Posts

poor wally is confused and hopes for help. what are these 4 tallest buildings?
are these all the buildings over 300m in that region planned?
Is 1 or 4 the R&F Tower? Because for 4 i remember that design but cant remember what building it was.
Is 3 maybe the 4 Seasons? although it looked like it was in a different area of the city because i cannot see the world financial center.
No. 3 is this:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1297535

You can see Powerlong next to it, on the left. Powrelong:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1180055

And the weird blue thing between 3 and 4 is Tishman Speyer plot.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1467450

But that render isn't showing the whole picture. Keep on mind that we're expecting around 12 supertalls un Yujiapu only (the right area). But they may take the whole decade of 2010 to develop, or even longer.

As for Yujiapu main plot (Rose Rock International), I don't think it'll be started before 2015, and we'll probably wont even see real renders in years.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,620 Posts
^^
zorg providing additional information when i was already satisfied of what i got. tianjin still is unbelievable for me, its just too much things, that are too tall, for that city i think i will start to only talk about buildings that started construction or are over 500m so i have at least a bit of an overview, its just insane :D

Reactions: Highcliff

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Why so many of office space is needed...

North China economic zone attracts over 100 of World Top 500 companies

TIANJIN, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- Tianjin Binhai New Area (TBNA), a major economic development zone in the port city of Tianjin, has attracted more than 100 of the World Top 500 companies, local authorities said Tuesday.

So far, 106 companies from the World Top 500, mainly from Japan, the Republic of Korea, the United States, Germany and the Netherlands, have registered their branches here with 256 investment items, said an official with commercial commission of the TBNA.

The U.K.-based Unilever, France-based Total, and Germany-based ThyssenKrupp Elevator, are among the companies that established branches this year, said the official.

By November, the export and import trade value of TBNA surged 27.87 percent year-on-year to 57.2 billion U.S. dollars, he said.

181 - 200 of 556 Posts