Skyscraper City Forum banner
281 - 300 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Have they reserved land for building some really tall buildings like the Shanghai Tower? The way they develop his area, it is really hard to anticipate how big the demand for space will be.

Which of these buildings are becoming the landmark of the area?

·
Londinium langur
10,334 Posts
I don't think this answers my question though. That is not mentioning that the video is pretty much a complete nonsense.
I think it does answer your question. 09:40-11:10 is specifically about Tianjin's port city. I also don't think the extensive interview with Wang Shi, founder and chairman of China Vanke, the world's largest housebuilder, can be dismissed as "complete nonsense". Wang Shi's continued warnings of a massive bubble have been widely reported, eg here, here, and here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think it does answer your question. 09:40-11:10 is specifically about Tianjin's port city. I also don't think the extensive interview with Wang Shi, founder and chairman of China Vanke, the world's largest housebuilder, can be dismissed as "complete nonsense". Wang Shi's continued warnings of a massive bubble have been widely reported, eg here, here, and here.
Without mentioning wangshi's reputation for being a talker, wouldn't it be ironic that he's building like shit all over the country when he forecast that there would be a giant bubble bursting anytime in china and he would be the one directly affected?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have watched the video,but I really did not understand why they went to Yujiapu before and after the Spring Festival,when most of the works were on holiday.And why they interviewed Wang shi rather than Sun Hongbin?

·
Londinium langur
10,334 Posts
^ They're a "lie", yet even his own photos show vast empty roads? ;)

·
pooh bear
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·
Because they're under development? Why don't you actually read the text. God I'm sick of the trolls here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
He is not really a troll but a mere victim of authority bias and probably a big believer in western media which is an absolute :bash: for me

281 - 300 of 596 Posts