Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Phase1
Tigaman Square

http://www.tigaman.com
•4 Blocks of 6-Storey Shops/office suites
•Sky Bridges connecting all 4 blocks
•268 units of retail shops
•88 units of office suites
•790 covered parking bays (3rd & 4th Floor)
•260 open parking bays (Ground level)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Tigaman? Is it just me or the name is really bad. At the first glance, I thought it was Tigerman :lol: Then I realized it's Tigaman. Still I can't help myself and read it as Tiga-Man. Like it's... weird.... 3 men? @.2

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi..can i know who's the architect (firm) for this project? Is it now under construction or still in design stage? Thank you.

·
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN
38,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Developer’s pioneer project gets good support
By THO XIN YI
[email protected]

CLOSE to 70% of the first ever development by Sunhor Property Berhad, Tigaman Square, have been snapped up.

Sunhor group managing director C. T. Lim said it was a testament to the company’s competency.

“Our property wing was established last year.

“We are new but we have a strong team of experienced staff,” he said at a recent groundbreaking ceremony at the Tigaman sales gallery.

The commercial development of retail shops and office suites is located in Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam.

Lim added that Tigaman Square would be the first shopping complex in Bukit Kemuning and it is priced at RM650 per sq ft.

On the name Tigaman Square, he explained that it was a combination of “tiga” (three) and “aman” (harmony), which is the Malay translation of Sunhor.

Moving on, the developer will launch another project, Tigaman Park, on a 4.3ha site which is located 500m away from Tigaman Square. The mixed development will comprise serviced apartments, offices, a shopping complex, a hotel and residential units.

“We hope other developers will follow suit and come in to develop this area together,” Lim said.

For details, call 03-5162 3778/ 012-662 7775/ 012-628 7770 or visit www.tigaman.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts