Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helllooo everyoneee
have you guys ever visited a near by tim hortons lately?
haha
i work at tim hortons =]
and we're getting a new look next month
new uniforms,
from what i heard,
its gona be black rather than the beige
which the new one would give a younger look~~
check it out next month!

Go get an iced-capp on a hot sunny day!!! =]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sounds like an advertisement.
I'd have an iced capp, only they make me throw up. So i'll avoid that.
actually
i dont like making iced-capps myself that much..
its sometimes quite messy to make =T
and takes too long~~

but every other order from customers nowadays are usually iced capps

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Tim Hortons - Iced Cappuccino

Serving Size 10 oz (280.0 g)
Calories 250
Total Fat 11.0g
Saturated Fat 6.0g

McDonald's - Big Mac Cheeseburger

Serving Size 1 sandwich (258.0 g)
Calories 704
Total Fat 43.7g
Saturated Fat 17.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.7g
Monounsaturated Fat 17.3g

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Did you know the equivalent of an iced capp in fat content is like eating a big mac? And that's just the small.
The icy caps at Starbucks and Timothy's are not exactly dietetic health drinks, so I figure if I am
going to buy one, I will buy the best tasting one. I like Timothy's for regular coffee, and avoid Starbuck's like the plague.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Tim Horton's icy capps are the best. I have no idea what they put in them, but they are delicious. I tried one at Timothy's yesterday and it was not the same.
its quite simple to make the iced capps...
we put cream in, which is 18.6%fat,
or you can request milk which is only 2% of fat
and then we add the syrup and whip it up,
and there yuo go, an iced capp

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
I don't eat donuts. Tim's sandwiches are good (chicken salad), but the buns have shrunken a lot in the past decade. They are tiny now, with two small scoops of filling. But still pretty good! I don't drink their regular coffee as it is watery.

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
sorry, it's all about Starbucks. :D

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
Tim's donuts are mushy. Do you know why? Because they bake them. Yes! They bake donuts! That's like boiling pizza!! You sick fucks!

I prefer Robin's iced coffee, it's basically crushed ice and coffee, sometimes with chocolate milk. Less fat, and it actually tastes like what it's supposed to. Tim's Ice Craps always gave me the shits. And their sandwiches are all bread, no filling. Robins is the opposite, you usually need a fork to finish it because the bread is too small to hold it all in. :D

This is just a move by Tim's to make their waiters/waitresses look "sexy" to make people buy stuff more. I'm amazed people are that dumb, but apparently they are.

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
Yes they do, they have an oven thing. They even mention about how "baking them makes them healthier" or some shit like that. As if cooking it differently will turn the chocolate into vegetables or something.

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMFAO!
you are on fire tonight, vid!

so true.. who wants "Health Donuts"? Sort of like a decaffinated espresso, or dealcoholized beer. Why bother?

Mind you, Robins makes their fair share of the so called "Cake Donuts", if I remember correctly. Cake donuts are just cake batter baked into rings. I am pretty sure Tim's probably fries some of the donuts. Just not the Tofu ones.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Where I work Tim Hortons has an espresso machine. I guess there test marketing it out here first. Seems to be a big hit with people, all you hear is this sucking sound well someone makes it.

I personally never go to Tim Hortons but everday well waiting for the elevator to work at my building I get the Tim Hortons smell. Somehow I just need that Tim Hortons smell to wake up.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts