SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Tirunelveli Region - Transportation & Infrastructure updates

879938 Views 5431 Replies 119 Participants Last post by  rmagibabu
Dear All,

Henceforth we can discuss about our city transport related information in this thread :)
5301 - 5320 of 5432 Posts
Need permanent pedestrian path in Trivandram Road both sides

Demand to Increase the Unreserved Coaches in "The Prestigious Nellai Express"

I don't know why they have reduced, but it's a fact that the poor will get affect more of it. Union government must think about it and do the needful ASAP to help the people.

This is the road condition of Nethaji road from Melapalayam GH to Tuckerramalpuram check Post...

Full of sand,Pothholes,Cattles
Reactions: ANTO_nellai
I have already talked about the same issue in the same section. Melapalayam is the worst place in the city limits.🤦
This is the road condition of Nethaji road from Melapalayam GH to Tuckerramalpuram check Post...

Full of sand,Pothholes,Cattles
View attachment 4082856
Note: Recently the government has allotted only 50 buses to our Tirunelveli division.At least city buses should covered to Alankulam, Gangaikondan and Nanguneri during peak hours.
Normally one bus doing 5 up/down service to tsi-tvl route(62.5*2*5 is 625kms for moffusel bus) from time immemorial ,here they are saying 58buses doing 174 trips ie each bus doing 2 trips less(62.5*2*3 is 375km) due to ongoing road work, may be at restored after road widening.
But who made this ? Isn't this a failure of elected MLA and as well the Corporation ? Despite being the largest zone in the Corporation, no basic amenities have been established. You can't find one Park there, whereas plenty in Palayamkottai, Perumalpuram and NGO Colony areas.
And also, Cattles are not new to Tirunelveli as everywhere in the city you can find on the roads disturbing the path.
I accept some points that to blame on the people who are habitually making the Canal filled with sewage water and throw the wastages.

So, if Melapalayam zone is impure - Government (Corporation & MLA) is the main reason behind.
I have already talked about the same issue in the same section. Melapalayam is the worst place in the city limits.🤦
Yes , I agree
But who made this ? Isn't this a failure of elected MLA and as well the Corporation ? Despite being the largest zone in the Corporation, no basic amenities have been established. You can't find one Park there, whereas plenty in Palayamkottai, Perumalpuram and NGO Colony areas.
And also, Cattles are not new to Tirunelveli as everywhere in the city you can find on the roads disturbing the path.
I accept some points that to blame on the people who are habitually making the Canal filled with sewage water and throw the wastages.

So, if Melapalayam zone is impure - Government (Corporation & MLA) is the main reason behind.
sand test for upcoming bridge at Veeramanickapuram

Just imagine if Elevated MRTS system construction start it will be like this in New busstand to Palai areas.[emoji4]
Reactions: ANTO_nellai
5301 - 5320 of 5432 Posts