SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 501 Posts

·
Banned
14,132 Posts
@coth: don't worry about the logo. Jan will add it. :)

@LeCom: much as I hate to disagree with one of my fans, people are busily working on a banner. :) See this thread in the EE forum that coth refers to on the previous page.

You're right: ulex's Bridge to the Temple was a knockout & won that week's contest, if I remember correctly. :eek:kay: But it doesn't really say Merry Orthodox Christmas, does it? When you look at the proposals in the EE forum thread, you'll see much more appropriate banners. :cool:

·
Registered
15,036 Posts
Header images from the Basque Country

From Euskoscrapers forum this is a selection of banners of the Basque Country.

1.- Bilbao: Some skysrapers and monuments of the city.

2.- Bilbao: View from Artxanda mountain.

3.- Bilbao: Different views in the night.

4.- Bilbao: Abandoibarra is the most important Bilbao's urban development area since 90's to 2010. Guggenheim Museum is located here.

5.- Bilbao: Bilbao's next contributions for its skyline.

6.- Donostia-San Sebastian: Second city of the Basque Country.

We hope that Skyscraperscity Forum users will like them.

·
Registered
15,036 Posts

·
Registered
15,036 Posts
Vitovito said:
Tus ganas..... la segunda es Gasteiz ....hi hi hi-.... pero como es tan fea no tiene banner
Bueno, el area metropolitana de Donostia es mucho mayor que la de Gasteiz. De todos modos, que conste que he estado buscando como un loco una foto del skyline de Vitoria-Gasteiz (las cuatro torres del casco viejo) pero no he encontrado nada.

En breve haré algunos banners de Vitoria también :)

·
Тест
23,768 Posts
Whose Homepage said:
You're right: ulex's Bridge to the Temple was a knockout & won that week's contest, if I remember correctly. :eek:kay: But it doesn't really say Merry Orthodox Christmas, does it?
right. but.
Church of the Christ the Savior holds main Russian Orthdoxal events

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
LSyd said:
i noticed today's of Atlanta looks really familiar, like when i took it in may. :)
although i would've liked to have been asked for permission, i grant it to be used after the fact. although out of curisoity, who picked it? i'm honored that it's being used, thanks. :cheers:

-
What did it look like, I missed it.:)

301 - 320 of 501 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.