SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I opened this thread since some documents were published yesterday according to which the height has been increased from 235m to "about 250m" (it's 262m including the rooftop structure. Since it's not a spire I think this will also be the official height). At least this kind of compensates the height cuts we saw for other projects.
The design has not changed

Information:
height: 262m
floors: 60
use: Office / Residential / Hall
start: 2024
complete: 2028

·
49,628 Posts
This one still hurts, I shed a tear everytime I see something about this project. I hope it's going to be delayed into eternity.

Long live Nakano Sunplaza

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Pretty crazy that if really built at 262m, it will be taller than all existing or currently planned towers in Shinjuku.

It'd become the tallest building east of Roppongi 1-chome Station.

·
6,139 Posts
Pretty crazy that if really built at 262m, it will be taller than all existing or currently planned towers in Shinjuku.

It'd become the tallest building east of Roppongi 1-chome Station.
I'd expect the height of the tower to decrease, the closer it gets to construction. Can't imagine Nakano having one of Tokyo's tallest (and biggest) 'scrapers given it's non-central location.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
If they’re want push tall and tall and tall 262 metre then they’re reduce floors like 60 floors not bad either because they’re strongest buildings due to quake anywhere anytime soon.

I thought 48 floors.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'd expect the height of the tower to decrease, the closer it gets to construction. Can't imagine Nakano having one of Tokyo's tallest (and biggest) 'scrapers given it's non-central location.
I could fathom it!

By the time it’s complete it would be only the 6th tallest, with 262m. And it’s possible it wouldn’t even stay in the top 10 very long.

260m is the new 230m is the new 200m lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts