Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
48,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
48,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I understand how it could be frustrating for some that after almost 2 years of construction it's still only foundation works. But that's just the way it goes, the foundation is probably the most important part of the building, it takes time to do it right.

05/11

e-Mansion

·
Banned
82 Posts
I understand how it could be frustrating for some that after almost 2 years of construction it's still only foundation works. But that's just the way it goes, the foundation is probably the most important part of the building, it takes time to do it right.

05/11
e-Mansion
Well many in my country take 5-7 years to built. :nuts:
Japan's still growing despite the low growth rate in recent years.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The reason for the 2-year delay was not the usual foundation work. Obayashi (construction company) found unexpected obstacle(s) in the ground, that needed to be removed. At least this is the official explanation. Some people suspect through that the delay had solely commercial reasons. They say that Mitsui wanted to compete first sales of another major project in the same neighborhood.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.