Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
47,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOKYO 東京 | Sumitomo Fudosan Mita Building Plan 住友不動産三田ビル計画 | 80m | U/C

no render

Just next to the recently completed Mita Bellju Building, Sumitomo Real Estate will build a 95m office building. I haven't heard of any press release, but I noticed on Google maps that the previous building has been destroyed. When I went there today to check what was going on with this land I found a signboard that has been put on this month.

I can't find any render unfortunately, maybe it hasn't surfaced yet.

Info:
height: 79.7m
floors:13
use:Office
developer: Sumitomo R.E.
start: August 2013
complete: June 2015

http://goo.gl/maps/Z7uuF

Original opening post by: Braillard

·
自由至上主義&#
1,286 Posts
Thanks. I noticed the height reduction last month, but completely forgot to tell you.

·
47,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
460 Posts
It doesn't look like 80m tall building, not even it's actually 50 cm smaller.
is this a typo or a joke about guys like me who comment every second render with 'it doesn't look that tall at all'? :lol:

·
自由至上主義&#
1,286 Posts
Turns out it looks like coming straight from the Bubble times!
Interesting. This one and Belljyu Building form a unusual ensemble.

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
Turns out it looks like coming straight from the Bubble times!
Interesting. This one and Belljyu Building form a unusual ensemble.
Awesome building for an awesome company. Coincidence or not, is looks like Bandai's headquarters in Taito. I'd like to see more stuff like it and the Mita Belljyu Building constructed.

Speaking of which, it seems Seksui House will redevelop the former Shinagawa headquarters ("Bandai Namco Institute for the Future") which was purpose-built for Panasonic/Matsushita Electric over twenty years ago.

Considering the area has changed from historically aquaculture, to manufacturing in the 1960s, techology R&D after deindustrialization in the 80s, and presently maturing to residential with pedestrianization along the Tennoz Canal, it seems appropriate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts