SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1867 Posts

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tokyo | City Life
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I decided to start this photo thread for found pictures of Tokyo. It is based on the idea that I began with the city life thread of Hong Kong, and that is to showcase life in the city as opposed to skyline shots. This found set of Tokyo is just spectacular beyond belief. Just as a fan of urbanism and photography, I had to post some pictures. I showed this thread to one of my friends who is a semi-pro photographer and he was shocked. It is without a doubt amongst the most spectacular urban photography I have seen.

Aqua Timez - Isshun no Chiri

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjongkind/

·
Angeleeeeeeeno
1,720 Posts
oh wow!!! these are absolutely amazing pictures!! thank you so much for sharing them...I was slightly dissapointed though at the short tour.

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
starwar
6,150 Posts
superb pics of tokyo. i thought japanese looks a little different with chinese, but from these pics, just looks same as shanghai citizen.

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taller Better's gonna tell you off for not crediting them there photos y'know....
No he isn't because I credited the photos twice in this thread already :)

·
Seeking Affiliation
1,217 Posts
Tokyo: An Urban Fanatic's Wet Dream

No other city on Earth defines urbanity the way Tokyo does. :yes:

Tokyo's existing transportation infrastructure--especially the railway network--is mindbogglingly vast. And, much of it is evidently efficiently-run.

1 - 20 of 1867 Posts