SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
15,264 Posts
One of the best threads ever!!!!!
Yay I'm No1 To comment
I very much love this thread
What the Heck!! I mean HECK!! IS wrong with Malabo??? OMG! I feel like crying!!
btw:It was unfair to include both Cape town and Pretoria...they could have used Pretoria ONLY!!
It is also funny to see how Kampala and Nairobi are almost the same values :) nice
btw:Where is Accra.? OMG!!
and oh,lest I forget, Dar es Salaam too{Except Tanzania's capital was taken as Dodoma ? :dunno:}: I expected both to be on that list. IMO

·
life liver
3,188 Posts
nice thread.

edit; Please state your sources (if you are the maker of the video).

Further edit; I notced Cameroon is spelled wrong, and the immage at 1:29 is not Kampala, its Nairobi.

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wondering HOW UPDATED THE Equatorial Guinea - Malabo one is.
the other ones feel just about right in gdp income,but i am not sure about Malabo .
does anybody know out there?
If so please post what you think the most updated gdp PER CAPTIA income for the city of Malabo .

·
15,264 Posts
I was wondering HOW UPDATED THE Equatorial Guinea - Malabo one is.
the other ones feel just about right in gdp income,but i am not sure about Malabo .
does anybody know out there?
If so please post what you think the most updated gdp PER CAPTIA income for the city of Malabo .
I'm pretty sure that Malabo picture is Fairly recent
U should really know what is happening in EG

·
Requiscat en pace
8,049 Posts
It should be one Capital per nation!! For that video!
Yeah SA has three functional capitals, but Pretoria is more Widely accepted.....I f u know what I mean :)
Pretoria and Cape Town are equally accepted as capitals.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.