1. The roads aren't open yet (went last week).Hi been waiting a while for any updates on the whole dubai creek forum, from some pics I think this development has topped up. on Emaar it says completion is in June but DLD highlights it as October. My questions if anyone can answer:
1. Have they paved and opened up the roads for this development?
2. Did they start working on the park?
3. What happened to the bridge linking Jadaf and dubai creek harbor with the road and metro? any start dates for the project or canceled?
4. If you have an apartment in this development should you consider selling or renting?
5. If renting what would a one bedroom fetch?
Great Feedback thank you1. The roads aren't open yet (went last week).
2. No work on the park yet as far as I'm aware.
3. No idea.
4. I'd rent cheap just to avoid vacancy, hold my breath for the 1-2 years to come and hope for them to finish work on the island + the bridge to Al Ain road sooner than later. This is, in my opinion, when this place will become attractive to renters. Right now, it's just a construction zone with a few filler buildings, literally 3 shops/restaurants and a very impractical access road.
5. You'd be lucky to get 50k out of it. Look at Property Finder, there's a lot of stock available for 1 bedrooms in DCH but not many people seem to be biting (for the reasons mentioned above). Expect to get around 45-50k factoring negotiations because there's quite a bit of competition. I expect this figure to lower again when the next wave of buildings will open (Creek Horizon and Harbour Views).