Model of a New Construction Project

"Lingotto"-Center (Ex-FIAT), with Renzo Piano' s "Heliport-Lounge"

Pictures by Wagahai

·
not a cat
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update August 2008.

Around Porta Susa Station, that will become the main station of the city in a few years

Construction site new station

now

New Metro (Linea 1)

Around Porta Nuova Station

Porta Nuova Station

The elegant Via Roma

Side streets of Via Roma

Piazza San Carlo

Near Piazza Castello

The beautiful Via Po

View from Mole Antonelliana

Piazza Vittorio Veneto

Via Garibaldi

Pictures by Wagahai

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Wonderful and important city!:):nuts:

·
Registered
124 Posts
i love Torino , defenitly one of the top city in europe , after Rome the most beauty in italy . Torino is also call the second Paris . Very important city , a lot of big companis , like : Fiat grup ( fiat , lancia , alfa romeo , iveco ... ) , Intesa San-Paolo - one of the biggest bank , Martini , kappa , lavazza and more ... afcorse Juventus F.C
Torino is always compare with Milano - two very rich citys in north italy with huge history and very imoprtant economy , but Torino for much more of peopele is much beauty . XXI century is still moving forward for Torino . XX winter olimpics and now Torino is one of the most quickly Develop city in europe along with milano also . Torino is very imporant city for italy and every one find someting for him self . The most important christian relict - Holy shround , very important museums a lot of art

this is Torino !!

·
Registered
387 Posts
i love Torino , defenitly one of the top city in europe , after Rome the most beauty in italy . Torino is also call the second Paris . Very important city , a lot of big companis , like : Fiat grup ( fiat , lancia , alfa romeo , iveco ... ) , Intesa San-Paolo - one of the biggest bank , Martini , kappa , lavazza and more ... afcorse Torino Calcio and Juventus F.C
Torino is always compare with Milano - two very rich citys in north italy with huge history and very imoprtant economy , but Torino for much more of peopele is much beauty . XXI century is still moving forward for Torino . XX winter olimpics and now Torino is one of the most quickly Develop city in europe along with milano also . Torino is very imporant city for italy and every one find someting for him self . The most important christian relict - Holy shround , very important museums a lot of art

this is Torino !!
I've corrected just a "little" mistake ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've corrected just a "little" mistake ;)
for you Torino Calcio for me Juve but i like Torino to , it is very sad what hapened with Torino in past this team was the best in the europe but the aircrash destroit evertyhing i thing this time we have in Torino - 2 very big clubs with europe rang like in Milano or Manchester . But you also love Torino city ?? :banana:

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts