Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't think this has been mentioned yet as I just saw the advertisment in Condo Life Magazine (June edition). Its a 3 day weekend condo show during the month of November (10, 11 & 12) being held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center. Sort of like the "Home Show", but this time only for condos. Should be very interesting.

Is this the first time this is being done? Can't recall anything like this is the past. Will definately have to check it out!

Maybe we should do a forum get together on one of the 3 days. I'm surprised they are advertising this from now for something that is still months away. Its going to be huge!!!

For more info:

www.torontocondoshow.com

·
Have vision. Think big.
623 Posts
I guess it was just a matter of time before one of these things was set up. Makes sense.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
How in line with the theme of Toronto these days... condo living. This is just another part of an exciting chapter in our city's history!! :D

I'm excited for it!

-thryve

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Over 15,000 Condo consumers under one roof. Discover everything there is to know about buying and living in a condominium.

WOW!! That sure is a lot of booths. Check out the floorplan!!!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
that means some great projects may get launched around that time. I think we should keep a close watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts