SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TORONTO: Residences of College Park I (505 ft / 154m)

Residences of College Park - North Tower
Downtown Toronto

Height: 505 ft / 154 m
Floors: 52 above ground / 7 below ground
Architect : Graziani + Corazza
Developer : Canderel Stoneridge Equity Group Inc.

Notes:

The Residences of College Park, launched in October 2001 stands to enable College Park to reclaim its rightful place in the heart of downtown Toronto as a major new mixed use retail, office and residential complex.

Its two sleek residential towers (one 52 storeys and the other 45) offer a selection of impressive views overlooking the downtown.

Both towers are adjoined by a retail podium level and an 18,000 sq.ft. recreation area called the Parkview Club.

The Residence at College Park (763 Bay Street) enjoy its direct underground access from the building to the college park subway station.

Links:
Local Thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=159650
Official Webpage:http://www.collegeparkcondos.com/index.html

Render

pancsi said:

In the skyline (although it is slightly taller in the previous pictures):

·
lolwut
1,867 Posts
awsome tower, its been great watching it slowly rise.
Im looking forward to phase 3 with anticipation!! PLEASE be the rumoured 70 stories please!! lol

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gbelan said:
edit skybean one is 52 and the other is 45.kudos for starting a rocp con thread!

Thanks. I can see the original number has been bumped up to 45 on urbandb. I shall make the change. Phase II is right beside phase I, this is going to be a dense area with 52 and 45 next to each other.

·
Administrator
79,193 Posts
^^^LOL! Yup. I remember years of studying how to do "renderings" in school, and trust me, the goal is to "cheat" and make it look better than it could ever be. However, having said that, I am totally over the moon with ROCP. Gets some WOWS from the Yonge Street touristo crowd.

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
elliot is saying that RoCP III will be 60 floors.

This will mean 3 towers - 45, 52, 60 (196m) floors all in close proximity.
Hong Kong style density

picture stolen from WHISTLERINMUSOKOKA (who stole it from cassius)

By neilio

·
Registered
537 Posts
lets just hope that phase 3 accomplishes a good enough departure from the original 2 phases that it does not become too much of a good thing.

i love RoCP...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts