Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mơמkƹ͛ƴ∆ґ&#4
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are from yesterday...don't know why I'm posting these when I still have 2 photosets that I've yet to post..

Anyway, so yesterday we walked around St. Clair & Avenue, which has some great art-deco and "palacial" apartments, then went behind that and saw some mansions, saw more apartments and junk, then went to Wychwood, a secluded upscale neighbourhood.

See this to get an idea of whats where.

And now we get into this upscale residential neighbourhood, with mansions and all. A little boring, but whatever.

..And we're out, not too large. Back to more urban stuff.

Now we go through this short passageway here...

..And arrive in Wychwood. As you can see, very "rural" like, with plenty of vegetation and impressive homes.

And one final shot looking down towards the lake, though you can't really see it in this quality.

That is all.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ahh... memories of UCC. BURN IT DOWN. Sorry, I kid I kid :shifty:
Anyway, I love the neighbourhood... just not the school. All along Avenue road is quite nice.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That area is right around the corner from Clarendon Cres., where the original "Black Christmas" was filmed, if anyone cares.

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
That white building with the grid-like thing going on made me go dizzy. I scrolled up and down over it a bunch of times and it was super trippy. Nice pictures by the way.

·
Mơמkƹ͛ƴ∆ґ&#4
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That white building with the grid-like thing going on made me go dizzy. I scrolled up and down over it a bunch of times and it was super trippy. Nice pictures by the way.
whoa! that was trippy! :lol:

Thanks guys. ;)

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Ah!! My old neighbourhood! I lived in the building shown in photo 6, 7,8, and 9.
It was like a lovely old residential building in London. I love St Clair... so green and leafy and quietly tasteful. You show the old Art Deco Fleetwood apartment building... it has a twin on the same street, in which Glenn Gould used to live....
Wychwood is so picturesque and entirely English.. a real oasis in the city.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ah!! My old neighbourhood! I lived in the building shown in photo 6, 7,8, and 9.
It was like a lovely old residential building in London. I love St Clair... so green and leafy and quietly tasteful. You show the old Art Deco Fleetwood apartment building... it has a twin on the same street, in which Glenn Gould used to live....
Wychwood is so picturesque and entirely English.. a real oasis in the city.
Hi,
I was hoping you might be able to tell me the property management company for 150 St Clair - I just love it and we're looking for apartments to move into at the moment! Any help much appreciated!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts