SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TORONTO'S Photos + Niagara

I visited Toronto for the first time for 4 nights and I just flew back last night.
I spent a day in Niagara Falls & Niagara on the Lake and it was a nice experience.
Here are some photos I shot starting from Union Station and while walking to my hotel.
I hope you like them -

9 A Calatrava

·
110,500 Posts

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you for this wonderful first impressions, Robert!
I particularly loved part #2 with the great mural in pic 16 and the
beautiful brick building in pic 17! :applause:
You're welcome Silvia and thanks for liking them and that makes me glad..
Likewise, thanks to Isaidso, hkskyline and chris for your comments/visit and have you all a good day!

After checking in and had a quick rest, then I started to walk down to Sugar beach and walk around....

took a boat to the center island, took some more photos ...

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
41 this day is Sept 6 and I took this photo as a parody of that fateful Sept 11 disaster in NYC..

went back to the mainland and took some more photos...

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heading for CN Tower while taking these photos...

Now I'm finally up the 446.5m (top floor) CN Tower (antenna spire - 553.3)

59 Toronto City Hall

60 University of Toronto

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Great shots from Toronto, capricorn! I agree with Silvia about that wonderful shot of downtown and the Adirondack chairs from the Island. And so refreshing to see the familiar from a new perspective. Glad you were able to find your way out of Union Station! (Believe me, even the locals have a hard time.) Looking forward to more, and Niagara too!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Really, Robert, in the first moment I was startled when I saw pic 41.
*Many wonderful pics again, and in my eyes this one is outstandingly wonderful, a piece of art. It brought me much joy! :applause:
I was sitting on one of those Adirondack chairs while appreciating the nice skyline then all of a sudden that plane appeared
and what comes to my mind was Sept 11, wait I took a photo...thanks Silvia and have a good day!
Great shots from Toronto, capricorn! I agree with Silvia about that wonderful shot of downtown and the Adirondack chairs from the Island. And so refreshing to see the familiar from a new perspective. Glad you were able to find your way out of Union Station! (Believe me, even the locals have a hard time.) Looking forward to more, and Niagara too!
Thanks Nick, usually I familiarize myself through google earth on cities I'm visiting
and also make a little research on how to go around like public transpo and the likes.
Thanks as well to Chris and YF and everyone else for your comments and likes.

More shots from CN Tower

61 Rogers Centre originally named SkyDome

66 Old Trains Display

·
Yonner
11,743 Posts
I`ve always liked the look of Toronto. Good shots:applause:

Reactions: capricorn2000
1 - 20 of 242 Posts