SkyscraperCity Forum banner
181 - 200 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
The Niagara wineries are really delightful, aren't they? Their product is impressive too, as they seem to compete for high quality. I'm not a fan of icewine, though many people love it. And the Falls ... well, they never disappoint.

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 · (Edited)
The Niagara wineries are really delightful, aren't they? Their product is impressive too, as they seem to compete for high quality. I'm not a fan of icewine, though many people love it. And the Falls ... well, they never disappoint.
Yes Nick, I'm impressed with the store, the packaging and the location. I'd been hearing this ice wine and at last I tried it and wow it's so sweet.
the lady who accommodated us told us the process which explained it cost more than the regular wine.

Likewise, thanks guys for your visit, really I appreciate that...thanks Silvia, Hung, Alexander, danmartin and the rest of fellow forumers.

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
Lovely pics! :eek:kay:
One of my favourites (look how the tree bends over the bridge...):
the cool breeze and the smell of the trees add up to the beauty of the place.
thanks Silvia - that's a wonderful comment.
Great shots...I especially like the wine ones. :cheers1:
it was a nice experience to be there, tried the ice wine which is more like a dessert wine because of its sweetness
and the cool atmosphere of the vineyard.
You've inspired me to revisit the Islands, Robert. I haven't been there for ages, and my goodness, that skyline has quadrupled in size!
I'm happy for that Nick, yeah, I saw your photos of Toronto and they're great.
BTW, how many hours is the travel time from your place to downtown Toronto?

Likewise, I would to thank you Christos, Niemand, Madonna, George, MilbertDavid, Marlon, skylark, Dave
and the rest for your visits/likes - have great fun everyone!

181 - 200 of 242 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.