SkyscraperCity banner

301 - 320 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

·
Velcro-what a rip-off!
7,166 Posts
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Split or Dubrovnik. There will be 4 persons or more. I consider travelling through Bosnia, but I don't know is it safe enough? My route is Sofia, Nis, Kragujevac, Cacak, Uzice, Visegrad, Gorazde, Foca, Tjentiste, Trebinje, Dubrovnik. I know I will need only ID card to travel through Bosnia.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=210866467275324223532.0004e451e148ab9836664
Nah, Bosnia is a safe country, take some common sense with you there (as you would to any other country) and you will be all right. :)
But keep in mind the fact that the roads in Serbia and Bosnia are not great and there are places where they are downright bad so don't rush it, easy does it and all that... :yes:

If you need more info just ask, have a nice trip!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi

Im looking for cool locations to shoot a movie. For the idea i have i need some interesting looking forests and thats why im asking you guys here to show example of interesting looking forests in Croatia.

regards

·
16,610 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice thanks!

All of them looks cool actually, they all have something im looking for. If there just was one forest with all these attributes...:lol:

I think Papuk forest is closest to what i have in mind, but those waterfalls in Plitvice looks very cool and exotic.

Anyways thanks for the help, gonna have to check those places out myself first but they seem promising :)

·
קוסובו ה
1,409 Posts
Za dva mjeseca planiram putovanje kolima po ex-yu zemljama (SRB, SLO, CRO, BiH, MNE). Let nam je za Belgrad gdje cemo biti tri dana, pa rent-a-car i pravac CRO. Imam par pitanja. Koliko je sigurno putovati sa BG tablicam u Zadar, Sibenik i Split, ili dali se izdaju privremene tablice na granici? Kako najlakse doci na Hvar (bez automobila). Dali ima neko preporuku za hostel/hotel u Dubrovniku. Hvala.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Koliko je sigurno putovati sa BG tablicam u Zadar, Sibenik i Split, ili dali se izdaju privremene tablice na granici?
Trebalo bi biti sigurno i najvjerojatnije ti se ništa neće dogoditi, ali uvijek možeš naletiti na budalu.
Sigurno je da su veće šanse da se autu sa bg tablicama nešto dogodi u hrvatskoj nego u Maliju :D
Ne izdaju se nikakve privremene tablice na granici s obzirom da za to nema potrebe jer je broj incidenata zanemariv.

Kako najlakse doci na Hvar (bez automobila).
http://www.hvarinfo.com/hr/putovanje/

Možeš pitati i ovdje s obzirom da ovu temu baš ne prati mnogo ljudi jer im se ne da skrolati tako daleko :D
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1467294&page=10

·
L'amour du risque
Airbus A380
10,006 Posts
Kupi si od Torcide privjesak i stavi na auto pa si siguran. :D

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Ma kakav Sibenik i skidanje zastavice , previse se seljobera spustilo u taj grad :troll:
Funcuti su u manjini :eek:hno:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone, wandering how is the situation across europe with the weather is there snow and are the motorways clear? Will be driving from UK to Kosovo in a weeks time, hope the roads will be clear of snow

·
samo labavo
2,289 Posts
Like kronher said, HAK is the best place for fresh and up-to-date info.

But even if the snow fell in that timeframe (which currently doesn't seem to be likely), motorways would be clear of snow and taken care of, so I think you're good :eek:kay:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Like kronher said, HAK is the best place for fresh and up-to-date info.

But even if the snow fell in that timeframe (which currently doesn't seem to be likely), motorways would be clear of snow and taken care of, so I think you're good :eek:kay:

Appreciate your advice

301 - 320 of 322 Posts