SkyscraperCity banner

321 - 328 of 328 Posts

·
10,397 Posts
Nope, HRT 1 is a main informative / amusement program, while HRT 2, 3 and 4 and screen mainly sports, doccumentaries and movies.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hello guys from Hungary, altough i'm austrian.

Our cancellor Kurz wants now that all citizens be tested, i'm against it, because he is ruling now like an dictator in austria, the politicans they are all lying to us, the death rate worldwide is beyond 0,3% and they are acting like lepra, cholera or the pest is here.

This guys have a satanic agenda behind all this measurements. Do you think that mass testings and vaccinations will also come to croatia? will it be free or will they force the people in croatia what do you think?

Thanks
Ronald

·
Super Moderator
19,104 Posts
actually the real mortality rate is between 2-3%, and the R0 number is around 5, which basically means 100 infected people will infect 500 new ones.
having that in mind, imagine to have 1 million infections in 1 year time (quarter of population of croatia), brings us to 30.000 deaths and further 100 000 hospitalized people in case no quarantine/lockdown measures were taken.
there is no healthcare system which can sustain that, which eventually brings us to collapsing of the healthcare system.
that is why we need to keep social distancing and test even more. Personally I dont think that the first vaccines will be very much efficient, however I think that risk groups should take it. I personally will (As a healthcare worker).

·
smrknuta pizda
1,763 Posts
Do you think that mass testings and vaccinations will also come to croatia? will it be free or will they force the people in croatia what do you think?
We can only hope they won't. People are mostly opposed to lockdowns or any drastic measures here (judging by some polls), and they typically very much don't trust the government (even before covid). It might get really really ugly if they attempted to do that.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'm against vaccination, this would the first time with a RNA Vaccine and nobody know how it will effect the human body, i don't know if it's true bit in South Korea a newspaper wrote that 36 people died due to test vaccinations. Vaccination should be a free choice but i think they will force us. If it will be free, they will say, yes you can choose, but then you will be forbidden from taking part in social life. Also i cannot believe any more that this whole corona issue has to do with the virus, there is something more behind.

Were there ever protests in croatia on the street againgst the corona regulations and lockdowns?

321 - 328 of 328 Posts