SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 328 Posts

·
HAL9001
1,547 Posts
^^ :) cute tourist info girls too?

I forgot to ask...how long does the Tram stay operating ? :?
Do they check your ticket everytime you go on? :?

umm if Zagreb is 1 day..how long would it take to go see Split?
You can pay a tram ticket with your mobile phone. Just type in "ZG" (without quotes) and send it to this number: 8585. They charge you 10 kn (around $2). You'll get a confirmation message which you should keep - it expires after 90 minutes. Simple as that.

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
^^ That is the coolest thing i have ever heard....

But i will have a CZK - Vodofone number...
is it useful?

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
^^ That is the coolest thing i have ever heard....

But i will have a CZK - Vodofone number...
is it useful?
I don't know how it works if you're a guest in a Croatian phone network (roaming), because the flyers say it works only with T-Mobile HR, Vip and Tele2 networks in Croatia. So I'm not sure if it will work with a roaming phone in a Croatian network - but you can try and tell us :)

Anyway, you don't need to worry, you can also buy the ticket at any kiosk.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey guys, kako ste? Has anyone a recommendation destination in croatia for someone with a girlfriend? We are searching for a place, where lots of partys are, but also with possiblities to relax. Please help me :banana:

(i think, im now in the right thread^^)

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hey guys :)

So i made the itinerary for my stop overs in Zagreb and Split.

I have a question with regards to Split.
I will spend more time there as i am facisnated with Roman and Illyrian subjects.

But in any case .....
I was thinking of going for a day to Bosnia. Mostar to be exact. I saw on the table that its about 2-4 hour bus ride and i am eager to go check it out for a day or so?
The question is...is it possible? :? Cause there is only 4 bus rides there.
I know it sounds odd, cause it seems just a short distance away, but only 4 rides per day.
This is compared to Zagreb-Split which has, as far as i read 27 Rides per day, which is happy cause i tend to come late and get all confused...

Thanks friends :)

Also: anyone know where the stores for Hadjuk Split FC (or the Torcedos firm) is and Dynamko Zagreb stores are? I want to buy a jersey.

Hvlava :)

·
Super Moderator
19,104 Posts
Hey guys, kako ste? Has anyone a recommendation destination in croatia for someone with a girlfriend? We are searching for a place, where lots of partys are, but also with possiblities to relax. Please help me :banana:

Hi there, dobro smo :lol:
Well, if u are looking for a party, and a place to relax, I would recommend you Istrian west coast or the island of Pag. West Istrian coast has amazing beaches with great tourist offer, and the night life is also very good (I'll just mention Byblos club in Poreč, which opened last year, and as far as I know it's the largest club on Adria (there's a photothread about it too, but you have to search it up in phototheque subforum).
And Pag island...also a great place to spend your holidays, with great beaches (for example Vlašići or Čista Plaža) and trully amazing night life on Zrće beach near Novalja.

:cheers:

·
Registered
266 Posts
i will try that.
I prefer paying like unlimited amount of travelling......
I'm probably a little late with this piece of info but here u go anyway .. consider buying a Zagreb card, it gives you unlimited travel on public transport in Zagreb, discounts at virtually all of the city’s museums, reduced prices at many restaurants, shops, and service providers etc etc. You can purchase the Zagreb Card online, at all of Zagreb’s Tourist Information Centers and at the reception desks of the majority of Zagreb’s hotels. For more info ...

http://www.zagrebcard.fivestars.hr/page_en.htm

·
rekreativac
11,646 Posts
I'm probably a little late with this piece of info but here u go anyway .. consider buying a Zagreb card, it gives you unlimited travel on public transport in Zagreb, discounts at virtually all of the city’s museums, reduced prices at many restaurants, shops, and service providers etc etc. You can purchase the Zagreb Card online, at all of Zagreb’s Tourist Information Centers and at the reception desks of the majority of Zagreb’s hotels. For more info ...

nice
it reminds me of "i amsterdam card". i bought the card in amsterdam and it payed off. if this zagreb card is anything similar to amsterdam card it is a good investment, especially for tourists.:cheers:

·
HAL9001
1,547 Posts

Lots of parties?! Zrce beach on the island of Pag, city of Hvar on the island of Hvar...

·
CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
352 Posts
Za 4 dana idem na jedrenje (iz Zadra na ukrcavanje u Priko, iskrcavanje u Zaglavu i hidrogliserom natrag u Zadar) a pitanje se glasi: gdje je najbolje parkirati u Zadru za 4 dana? Dali se može parkirati u marini (onoj preko puta trajektnog pristaništa)?

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

I will look for that...
Thanks..

:( anyone can help me with the Split - Mostar thingie :?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Mostar is in different country and the nr of passengers is much lower than Split to Zagreb, that's the reason buses on that line aren’t that frequent.
However I checked the bus timetable and there’s more departures Split to Mostar - 9 of them daily.
http://www.ak-split.hr/EN/vozni.red/VozniRedOdlazaka.aspx

What’s your plan, Split-Mostar-Split in one day?

As for Dinamo Zagreb jersey there used to be a kiosk right next to the stadium, on the tram stop selling them (take tram nr 11 or 12 to get there from Jelačić square)

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Mostar is in different country and the nr of passengers is much lower than Split to Zagreb, that's the reason buses on that line aren’t that frequent.
However I checked the bus timetable and there’s more departures Split to Mostar - 9 of them daily.
http://www.ak-split.hr/EN/vozni.red/VozniRedOdlazaka.aspx

What’s your plan, Split-Mostar-Split in one day?

As for Dinamo Zagreb jersey there used to be a kiosk right next to the stadium, on the tram stop selling them (take tram nr 11 or 12 to get there from Jelačić square)
yes!
But i dont wanna sleep there. Just come there in the morning and leave in the late afternoon or evening and be back in Split in like the evening?
Is that possible? :?

Its just that its 2-4 hours so i figured!

41 - 60 of 328 Posts