Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Philadelphia is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Philadelphia County, with which it is coterminous. The city is located in the Northeastern United States along the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers. It is the fifth-most-populous city in the United States of America,[1] with a population of 1,526,006 as of the 2010 U.S. Census.[2] Philadelphia is also the commercial, cultural, and educational center of the Delaware Valley, home to 6 million people and the country's fifth-largest metropolitan area (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am standing on a line to get into Liberty Bell Center. It is almost 100 F. The good thing it was free, no charge.

Here is the bell itself. The room was full of emotions. I saw a few people tearing, even I got emotional too.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Очень красиво!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A deti vezde odinakovi lybiat kypatcia v fontanax daje tyt

Eto cami center goroda

Ochen kracivaia arxitektyra zdec v Philadelphia

·
Banned
858 Posts
Thick woman on the motorcycle has astonished me. :nuts:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thick woman on the motorcycle has astonished me. :nuts:
She is still ballerina to compare with those ladies who were sitting next to my table at restaurant. They were just big ladies. I personally have no issue with that but better not to be that way (I mean heavy weighted) It is just not healthy. Again, at the end of the day, what matters the most for me is human's personality

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Here where the money is made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Even though the U.S. capital moved from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C., in 1800, the manufacture of coins and medals has stayed primarily in Philadelphia for the past two centuries. Though there are mints in Denver and San Francisco, at least half of the nation’s circulating coins and most of the commemorative medals are struck in this building

1 - 20 of 46 Posts