SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ragesh Manohar
61 Posts
:)

^^

The Adidas exclusive showroom at Nanthancode has very few selections but has excellant shoes.

The Reebok Shop in the one way is much better, has more selections and offers, though they they don't match Adidas in terms of quality.

But, I feel the best is Big Bazaar Kesavadasapuram which has a much bigger collection of Nike, Adidas, Reebok and many other brands, has comparatively cheaper prizes.
I have been to Big Bazaar and It seems to be like some of the branded goods they are selling is not the original version. Some of the sales person whom I personally know also agree with me on this. May be thats the reason why it comes at a cheaper rate.

I read from one earlier post from Shafi that one more Levis show room is coming up in pattom-kesavadasapuram stretch. Is it the Same Signature collections Show room like the existing one or the Levis Show room itself.

To be precise Signature collection from Levis was launched about 4-5 years back, which comes with cheaper rates comparing to other Levis collections. :)

·
Ragesh Manohar
61 Posts
UDF candidate Shashi Tharoor spoke of his priorities and said that he wanted to transform Thiruvananthapuram into a global city. He said his efforts would be to make Thiruvananthapuram a centre of excellence and a knowledge city. He would also work for the development of Vizhinjam port and developing coastal and rural areas of the district.

Source: www.expressbuzz.com

it is really great to hear that Shashi Tharoor is the Lok sabha Candidate from Trivandrum for Congress. What you guys think of his chances to become an MP?

·
Ragesh Manohar
61 Posts
^^ - I would suggest that you keep an active eye on this and other fora related to Trivandrum. This subject has been discussed a few times in the past. And believe me, the proposal is very much in consideration.

And since Trivandrum is the State Capital and the biggest city in the State, a proposal to create a "Trivandrum Capital Region" along the lines of NCR is under active consideration. Some of us here have participated in the detailed deliberations on the same conducted under the aegis of TRIDA and the State Government.
Few days back I heard that some more panchayats are going to merge with corporation to get a metro status for trivandrum. Btw what is the population required to consider a city as metro Ajay?

·
Ragesh Manohar
61 Posts

I don't Know what make Mr. Thomas Issac think that Cochin is the only place in kerala worth a transformation in to a hub for youngsters:eek:hno:
How about our Trivandrum Mr. Thomas sir?

·
Ragesh Manohar
61 Posts
Yes outsiders are saying so - not anyone else other than the TVM MP Sasi Tharoor who himself doesn't hail from Trivandrum . Why didn't you comment on that ???:lol:
:lol::lol:

Tharoor doesn't hail from Trivandrum, but for which constituency he is working for? And he stresses out this point every time in his speech that so called this 'outsiders' doesn't really know the potential of Trivandrum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts