15661 - 15680 of 15878 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts

·
@#$%^&
2,014 Posts
Honorary Consulate of Sri Lanka to reopen in Thiruvananthapuram
Keralite businessman Biju Karnan has been appointed Honorary Consul of Sri Lanka in Thiruvananthapuram.

The Honorary Consulate is reopening here after a gap of three years. Mr. Karnan is the second Honorary Consul of the island nation to be posted here. Joemon Joseph, who first held the post after the office opened in February 2014, passed away on October 12, 2018, after which the post had remained vacant.

Governor Arif Mohammed Khan will inaugurate the reopening event at the Hilton Garden Inn at 3.30 p.m. on Friday. Minister for Revenue K. Rajan will preside.

Shashi Tharoor, MP, will deliver the keynote address. Leader of the Opposition V. D. Satheesan, senior officials of the Sri Lankan High Commission and other dignitaries will be present.

The Honorary Consulate will strive to strengthen the bilateral relationship between India and Sri Lanka and boost ties in tourism, trade, and socio-cultural sectors, a statement said.

·
Registered
77 Posts
MONTHLY UPDATE - PROJECTS (20-1-2022)

This one is actually suppossed to go into the projects thread but since its not open,i ll post it here.I have been thinking of writing such a segment for the past few days.This might help every member to keep up with the developments happening in our city.I ll try to update it nd post every month.

Technocity- Suntec campus nearing completion:structure is topped,Some roadworks and land clearings-in progress(not sure for which company)

BIO 360-The project was mentioned in CM s speech during his visit to Telengana.Some of the components like Med devices park and Vaccination Production Unit was also mentioned.Dr reddy s lab showed their interest to invest in Kerala.

AKKULAM ICCC- No updates

Space park-No updates from ground level

Kazhakkutam - Attingal -Kadambottukonam widening-E tenders relaesed.Five major companies have shown interest.

Smart city-Smart roads projects moving as per schedule.RKV lane nearing completion.Started laying footpath tiles at foodstreet-Fort.

Trivandrum Port- Has reached 1.3 km.Construction in full swing.Crew changes happen everyday with 2-5 ships arriving per day.The breakwater has started to turn its direction.

Taurus Downtown-One structure nearing completion.The structure is topped out.Allianz is announced as the first official tenant.Other components on the way.Construction in full swing.

NH 66 till Karode- Construction in progress.Streetlights and lane markings work in progress at certain locations.

LULU - Shops continue to open.It has become a hit among residents.

Anyone who wishes to add or correct are welcome to do.

·
Kairali
666 Posts
Elevated highway construction going on smoothly..Land clearing going on for Taurus Zentrum Mall..Demolition of buildings going on both sides of highway at Kaniyapuram- Kazhakuttom stretch

·
Registered
493 Posts
MONTHLY UPDATE - PROJECTS (20-1-2022)

This one is actually suppossed to go into the projects thread but since its not open,i ll post it here.I have been thinking of writing such a segment for the past few days.This might help every member to keep up with the developments happening in our city.I ll try to update it nd post every month.

Technocity- Suntec campus nearing completion:structure is topped,Some roadworks and land clearings-in progress(not sure for which company)

BIO 360-The project was mentioned in CM s speech during his visit to Telengana.Some of the components like Med devices park and Vaccination Production Unit was also mentioned.Dr reddy s lab showed their interest to invest in Kerala.

AKKULAM ICCC- No updates

Space park-No updates from ground level

Kazhakkutam - Attingal -Kadambottukonam widening-E tenders relaesed.Five major companies have shown interest.

Smart city-Smart roads projects moving as per schedule.RKV lane nearing completion.Started laying footpath tiles at foodstreet-Fort.

Trivandrum Port- Has reached 1.3 km.Construction in full swing.Crew changes happen everyday with 2-5 ships arriving per day.The breakwater has started to turn its direction.

Taurus Downtown-One structure nearing completion.The structure is topped out.Allianz is announced as the first official tenant.Other components on the way.Construction in full swing.

NH 66 till Karode- Construction in progress.Streetlights and lane markings work in progress at certain locations.

LULU - Shops continue to open.It has become a hit among residents.

Anyone who wishes to add or correct are welcome to do.
What about OAGC, Metro and Veli and Akkulam Tourist Village Makeovers?

·
Trivandrum @ 2020
1,248 Posts
OAGC- .I guess DPR is under preparation.It had to be completed last year.But im not sure if it is.Could be wrong

Akkulam Tourist Village makeover: Tenders floated to companies who are interested for upcoming projects
View attachment 2659676

Trivandrum Metro-no updates
Akkulam kinda projects need to be passed to Private Amusement Park developers.

15661 - 15680 of 15878 Posts