SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
K e e p W a l k i n g
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And an areal view of the plot. This is a few months old post and now land filling is almost over in the 11 acre site. Thats the NH 47 Bypass and TATA Motors showroom you see across the site. Akkulam lake just left to the frame.

So the new downtown destination mall well on way!!:banana::banana:

picture courtesy: Ajaypp

·
Calicut
6,396 Posts
And an areal view of the plot. This is a few months old post and now land filling is almost over in the 11 acre site. Thats the NH 47 Bypass and TATA Motors showroom you see across the site. Akkulam lake just left to the frame.

So the new downtown destination mall well on way!!:banana::banana:

picture courtesy: Ajaypp

Scorpio.....man.....nee tanne rajavu!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
K e e p W a l k i n g
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can Anyone Post Some Updates on Plaza Arena.. This Thread seems to be dead these days... ^^
jadugar, the land has been barricaded and the paperworks are moving on with the local bodies. Its the first commercial project of such a big scale in Trivandrum; so it is natural to consume time for the processing to come through our sluggish authority red tapes.:)

·
nyker
189 Posts
What about utilities (power/water )???

jadugar, the land has been barricaded and the paperworks are moving on with the local bodies. Its the first commercial project of such a big scale in Trivandrum; so it is natural to consume time for the processing to come through our sluggish authority red tapes.:)
Can TVM provide the power and water for it and the all the other developments happening near tehnopark. The year 2010 will be a real test for this.

·
Trivandrum Lobbyist
7,874 Posts
^^ - The KSEB and KWA are taking some rare far-sighted steps for this area by creating new capacity by erecting new transformers and laying new main pipelines, so things should do okay as long as the infra projects are not delayed.

·
Ragesh Manohar
61 Posts
Originally posted by Scorpiogenius in Trivandrum Project thread

Plaza Centres have revamped their website with a new chic video of the Trivandrum Plaza Arena. The mega-mall looks nothing less than g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!m))

http://www.plazacenters.com/index.php?p=project&id=50

So it is a positive sign that the project is still alive and is all set to spring back to life once the Recession demon has been annihilated.

Here are a few snapshots from the video.

The insides of the mall

Great News. I was waiting to get an update on this giant and it's here finally. May be Ajay can help us to find a detailed update:). Are you listening Ajay

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
^^I understand that your location is Trivandrum as stated by you below your username as well as from your IP address. It would be easier for you than most of the forumers here (who are not in Trivandrum) to visit the site and and enquire for the developments.

Asking questions is easy, but finding information is difficult.

BTW day before yesterday morning, when my flight from Trivandrum to Bangalore was taking off I saw some kind of activity at the site.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts