SkyscraperCity banner

13681 - 13700 of 13707 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

Anybody know what that under construction building is? This is next to parvathi puthanar from Condor Cassia. On the veli perumathura road.

·
'Trivandrum Lobby'
522 Posts
I cant any see any building under construction in the image. If it all such a building is there, it might be a house of a local fisherman out there to create blockades.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think, he is referring the small building between railway track and parvathi puthenaar. If I remember right, this is the long strip of land between the road and canal getting developed as a park / cycling track which was an initiative from VK Prashant when he was mayor.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I really wonder how a star hotel with such a congested space can attract travelers.
I dont think VIVANTA is going to lend its name to a property that will not attract guests. They must have done a thorough study before commiting. After all Vivanta is a brand name that the world looks to for quality in hospitality business.

·
Registered
573 Posts
A new mall project in the heart of city...

KIFB is planning a 100 crore mall cum HO building project at Vikas Bhavan near PMG junction. Project is coming up nearly 3.5 acres land belongs to KSRTC .
KSRTC is already given green signal for the project. 👍

·
Trivandrum @ 2020
1,038 Posts
A new mall project in the heart of city...

KIFB is planning a 100 crore mall cum HO building project at Vikas Bhavan near PMG junction. Project is coming up nearly 3.5 acres land belongs to KSRTC .
KSRTC is already given green signal for the project.
Let’s not count of govt mall projects which may either be scrapped in future or if built will end up like TRIDA shopping centers

13681 - 13700 of 13707 Posts