Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who are some of the trolls that have given you a good laugh on this forum...the ones you wanted to stick around for as long as possible purely for entertainment purposes...the ones where you just sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed the show?

Some of my favorites:

JBOB/White Man/Illadelph = Philadelphia booster/homophobe/racist

TheBigApple/Manhattan Boy/Silverlake of NYC/NYSportsFan/mid-town/LOSANGELES01 - he created a few other aliases = wow, he had the most activity. started out as major NYC booster, then spammed the US forum with like 10 different threads under an LA identity to make it look like silverlake was boosting LA so that he could get him banned, and then he said that he was going to be the silverlake of NYC

LA Lover/VansTripp = the deaf guy who couldn't get a clue

QUICKDRAW - hahahaha...i miss that guy = the annoying ghetto-fab forumer from chicago who was anti-los angeles

...and my current favorite...

kevin22 - be honored my friend :lol:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Here's my list....

~Quickdraw=Lame :hilarious
~LAwestsidestory=Loser:hilarious
~LAMinuteMaid=Identity Crisis:hilarious
~Jackass 99=Racist:hilarious
~Moderndesign=Moron:hilarious
~Robert Stark= Little KKK:hilarious

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
You guys are so mean.

I'll just stay here, read your comments, and laugh secretly. :tongue3:

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For all of you guys in need of a good laugh, I HIGHLY recommend you revisit some old threads where they posted...I do it once in a while when I'm bored. It's pretty funny.

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I HIGHLY recommend you guys check out some of TheBigApple's posts. His funniest posts are when he's arguing with nygirl.

·
Smile!
609 Posts
Who are some of the trolls that have given you a good laugh on this forum...the ones you wanted to stick around for as long as possible purely for entertainment purposes...the ones where you just sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed the show?

Some of my favorites:

JBOB/White Man/Illadelph = Philadelphia booster/homophobe/racist

TheBigApple/Manhattan Boy/Silverlake of NYC/NYSportsFan/mid-town/LOSANGELES01 - he created a few other aliases = wow, he had the most activity. started out as major NYC booster, then spammed the US forum with like 10 different threads under an LA identity to make it look like silverlake was boosting LA so that he could get him banned, and then he said that he was going to be the silverlake of NYC

LA Lover/VansTripp = the deaf guy who couldn't get a clue

QUICKDRAW - hahahaha...i miss that guy = the annoying ghetto-fab forumer from chicago who was anti-los angeles

...and my current favorite...

kevin22 - be honored my friend :lol:

Don't forget JustaBystansder; the current troll from Chicago that thinks L.A. is a third world and its ugly.

·
5,837 Posts
Just got a text message from Kevin22

Kevin22 said:
nygirl do u hate LA? it seems like u do, if u do hate it well welcome to the club. "LA haters" btw can u send me more pics.
To which I respond..
nygirl said:
No I don't hate LA, i just don't enjoy visiting LA. U sound like a total loser. Please **** off.. thanks.
Then it got kev mad... and now he is still Pm'ing me. I mean I did say PLEASE fuckoff and THANKS.. how much more polite do I need to be?

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nygirl, don't send him any more pictures, unless you want him cumming to them. He left this flattering comment in the Miami photo forum:

nygirl, u are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really hot!!!!!!!
I think he's obsessed. Watch out for him. There are tons of perverts on the internet nowadays. The most perverted are the ones who are just starting to discover puberty. :lol:

·
5,837 Posts
Erm, the one's I posted are theonly one's I am using in this forum. Hence, the large amount I put into one post. The kid is a total flake. He's been humping miami too hard lately.

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
Erm, the one's I posted are theonly one's I am using in this forum. Hence, the large amount I put into one post. The kid is a total flake. He's been humping miami too hard lately.
Somewhere in Portugal, you-know-who is fapping to Paris Hilton's picture in the newspaper.

Somewhere in Miami, kevmeister is on SSC, fapping to pics of nygirl. :eek:hno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts