SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trump: "I'm doing a project in Atlanta."

"I'm going to be doing a job in Atlanta," Trump confirmed to Atlanta Business Chronicle Tuesday. "I can't say much about it now because I don't want to jinx myself."

And then, after a short pause, he said, "but it's going to be big."

Trump said he will develop a project with a local partner, who has already been chosen, but stopped short of giving more details.

Mark Randall, managing director of Wood Partners LLC, said he is in discussions with Trump to build two towers, including a 55-story condominium tower, at the intersection of 15th Street and Spring Street in Midtown.

Trump's towers, often branded as Trump International Hotel & Tower, tend to be the tallest in a city and have a distinctive, opulent architecture.

Moving into the Atlanta condo market is a practical next step for his company. Atlanta currently has no Trump-branded developments, while New York and Florida have nearly two dozen.

Plus, several local developers are already developing luxury high-rise condominiums, which are Trump's sweet spot."

Wow, well I hope Trump pulls through...

Congrats Atlanta!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Yeah, he announced a project in Dallas a few months ago and talked about how excited he was to get in on the Dallas condo market. Yadda, yadda, yadda, and nothing else happened.

Good luck, Atlanta!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dallascaper said:
Does Trump have any upcoming paid speaking engagements in Atlanta planed?

Anyway, good luck to Atlanta, it might happen.
Yeah, he does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts