SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
City Reformist
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I could not find good Toronto Daytime and Nighttime Picture. I just visited Toronto and I like it, it is beautiful.
If you have, please post. I searched the photo on the internet but it's strange could not find a good photo of Toronto to be put on my desktop.
Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Check out my site Cafetrip.com I've got tons of toronto pictures

·
Indie Bean
2,649 Posts
Wait a minute. You are from Vancouver, and visited Toronto, and liked it, and think it is beautiful???

Wow. This gives me hope.

I must reciprocate.

I have been to Vancouver. I liked it (especially the sushi), and think it is beautiful.

·
Registered Groovemeister
378 Posts
Toronto is beautiful? Well not physically, but I suppose you could derive beauty from our cultural diversity...

But after awhile, you may get nauseated by the diversity and want to buy a house in a Barrie cul-de-sac.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Toronto does have its nice areas... just sometimes it takes a bit of looking, lol

·
City Reformist
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
In the Beach and Doogerz:
Probably my view of Toronto is affected by good times I experienced there. But what I see Toronto is beautiful though. Somebody drove me by Yonge long street from Markham to downtown.. lots of stores and the pedestrian looks clean.

On the contrary, each city has the trashy part. Because I live in Vancouver, I went to the East Vancouver where the trash are, those are not beautiful. And Vancouver are gloomy most of the year, that adds to the sad feeling. But downtown Vancouver is beautiful, yes that is true.

Probably I have not seen the trashy part of Toronto yet. probably.
Thanks rt for putting the links, I got some nice Toronto pictures, and thanks folks for responses!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts