Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are 13 floor apartments about to change the skyline as you cross nyali bridge northwards to your left. Ground clearance has commenced and in two years tym, four of the will be ready. Be ready to enjoy a thrilling view as you cross the bridge towards northcoast.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They are 13 floor apartments about to change the skyline as you cross nyali bridge northwards to your left. Ground clearance has commenced and in two years tym, four of the will be ready. Be ready to enjoy a thrilling view as you cross the bridge towards northcoast.
ARCHITECHT IS AKSHARDHAM APARTMENTS LTD. Anyone who ca reach them for details will do us great favour.

·
Veteran
3,369 Posts
Details are hard to come by about the project.Only thing i found online is a nema report

The Proponent (Akshardham Apartments Limited) is proposing to construct 224 low cost apartments for residential purposes. The apartments will be in four blocks. Each block will rise up to the fourteenth floor and will consist of parking at the ground floor and fifty six apartments with each floor having four apartments. The project will also include rehabilitation of the existing dilapidated Municipal storm water drainage to an elaborate storm water drainage channel of adequate capacity that will drain storm water from the upper areas of Mishomoroni and Kisauni in general into the Tudor creek without eroding sections of the proposed project site. The third component of the proposed project is the construction and installation of a sewage treatment plant that will handle and treat all sewage and resulting wastewater from the apartments to environmentally acceptable standards as provided for in the Environmental Management and Coordination (Water Quality) Regulations 2006 before discharge into the environment.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how far has this project gone to?
These project is very very far... am in malindi bt if any of our bys gets tym shoul update us with pictures... its now stunning as you cross Nyali bridge, I wonder how it will be once Sheehena Marina completes... brace for breath taking views men!

·
Registered
14,059 Posts
You can see the apartments U/C in the background.

·
Registered
14,059 Posts
These photos are from march. Where it was almost canceled by the NCA but i believe they were able to meet the requirements and it's still U/C.

·
Registered
504 Posts
DO i say! :cheers: This things are even beautiful than the renders! I already love them! I think Mombasa is on the right track!!! :banana:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts