• Multi-event stadium for 5,000 spectators,
  • Football stadium with a 20,000-person capacity
  • five five-star hotels
  • residential towers and villas.
The Logo

The website : http://sportcitiesinternational.com/projects_tunis.html

The master plan:

First phase of the project :

The first phase wich is called the Cedar Village will includes the golf course plus one portion of the residential area and 10 residential towers of 20 floors each .

Aerial View

The Cedar village

The Sport City

The leisure , commercial and seafront area

Video :

·
Luxus Sama
447 Posts
I read somewhere the banks will provide advantageous loans to help people buy apartments in the TSC:2cents:..I wonder what's the cost of apartments/houses in that area:|...it would be nice to have something there...:happy:

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read somewhere the banks will provide advantageous loans to help people buy apartments in the TSC..I wonder what's the cost of appartments/houses in that area..it would be nice to have something there...
That's true they signed different agreemnt with five locals banks ( BT, ATB AMEN BANK etc..) and the most significan information that i found is that the prices of a 2 bedrooms will be similar to the local market even less....:cheers:

I also found this article issued in 2006 regarding this project and now we will see it rise with our own eyes ;-)

There is also a mention of Damac properties they met with the President and since then nothing came up into the table ..I guess that they asked for some conditions that we could not offer at that time !

http://www.investir-en-tunisie.net/news/article.php?id=841

BTW here is a better picture of the area

* flickr 2007

·
Registered
283 Posts
very nice I hope it becomes true U got to be careful with golf countries projects they talk but no action

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice I hope it becomes true U got to be careful with golf countries projects they talk but no action
Right but this one is the BIG deal !!! Constructions begun last month so will se what happen in the long run it really depends on the response of the local market and on the interest this project will have in the international real estate industry ...

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting article...sounds realistic and logical what they say about the loans and targeting the upper middle class...but I wonder if they aren't also targeting the tunisians living abroad and who are planning their come back...?

Yes they are very Simple Attijari Bank wich is a morrocan based bank is targeting the tunsiians families living abroad and they offer various financial products and loans for us .

i m confident that they will offer a loan for this mega-project !

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CURRENT STATUS

The sales office has been completed, while enabling works have commenced on the site. Sales for the project are planned to launch in the 2nd Quarter of 2008.

Construction will begin in the 3rd Quarter of 2008, with the first residents expected in the 2nd Quarter of 2011.

The Cedar development is envisaged to contain 11 High-rise Apartment Buildings, approximately 50 Standard Villas and Grand Villas, as well as 13 blocks of Low-rise Townhouses/Apartments (Village); all with golf course views, associated community & recreational facilities, and infrastructure.

The Village Townhouses will be built on well spaced and landscaped areas of the project. Each building will have a Ground/Garden Floor plus Four (4) Levels, with each floor having either two or three apartments, hence, 10 or 15 apartments per building.

The residential towers will be averaging 20 Floors with each residential tower having separate lift and stairs shafts serving between four to a maximum of six apartments per floor.

Apartment types will range from duplex garden apartments to apartments with large terraces on intermediate floors, and penthouses on the top floors.

In Tunis Sports City, non-resident Tunisians and Foreigners are allowed to freely acquire properties without the need to go through any regulatory approval process.

There will be 3 type of Towers

The V-Towers

The rectangle towers

The square Towers.

The sales office is under construction already

·
resU deretsigeR
2,381 Posts
^^ yup :lol:
great project though. looks amazing!

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TUNIS | Tunis Sports City | Masterplan | $5billion | #U-C

Tunis Sports City

Construction start : May 2007
Completion date : 2012
Cost : 5 Billion US $
The 250-hectare complex will include

• Tennis Courts,
  • Outdoor and indoor Olympic-sized swimming pools,
  • Multi-event stadium for 5,000 spectators,
  • Football stadium with a 20,000-person capacity
  • five five-star hotels
  • residential towers and villas.
The Logo

The website : http://sportcitiesinternational.com/projects_tunis.html

The master plan:

First phase of the project :

The first phase wich is called the Cedar Village will includes the golf course plus one portion of the residential area and 10 residential towers of 20 floors each .

Aerial View

The Cedar village

The Sport City

The leisure , commercial and seafront area

Video :

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I read somewhere the banks will provide advantageous loans to help people buy apartments in the TSC..I wonder what's the cost of appartments/houses in that area..it would be nice to have something there...
That's true they signed different agreemnt with five locals banks ( BT, ATB AMEN BANK etc..) and the most significan information that i found is that the prices of a 2 bedrooms will be similar to the local market even less....:cheers:

I also found this article issued in 2006 regarding this project and now we will see it rise with our own eyes ;-)

There is also a mention of Damac properties they met with the President and since then nothing came up into the table ..I guess that they asked for some conditions that we could not offer at that time !

http://www.investir-en-tunisie.net/news/article.php?id=841

BTW here is a better picture of the area

* flickr 2007

1 - 20 of 470 Posts