SkyscraperCity banner

4281 - 4291 of 4291 Posts

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Is there any other stadium on the planet - that was built with a similar budget - that has a built in obstructed view for certain fans:
Well, the obstructed view is unfortunate but still quite acceptable imho. It is only for the fans in the corners and the cables are relatively thin.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Is there any other stadium on the planet - that was built with a similar budget - that has a built in obstructed view for certain fans:

My dream would be adding another 3-4 rows, around 3000 seats, on the upper tier and removing the terrible cables in the corners. Having said that 41.507 is better than 55.000 seats.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Is your dream icluding massive roof trusses swinging on the wind? ;)
Maybe a better design that doesn't include double tension cables in front of each corner? Surely there is a middle ground between alien technology and basic stadium design that gives the fan an unobstructed view in a €155 million stadium built in the last 10 years? :dunno:

Well, the obstructed view is unfortunate but still quite acceptable imho. It is only for the fans in the corners and the cables are relatively thin.
Would annoy the hell out of me..

For me this is a piece of poor design. The stadium for me is over-designed and under engineered. It wastes space needlessly and upmost in the architect's mind should have been the fans and their experiences, instead of all this nonsense..

4281 - 4291 of 4291 Posts