SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Waterkant

* Developer: Warner Projects, 3 times National Award winners for quality, architectural design and service.
* Transfer end 2004: 10% deposit secures: special rate concessions on financing.
* Situated: 20 minutes Cape Town, 20 minutes Airport, 5 minutes Durbanville winelands; 20 mins Stellenbosch winelands. Walking distance TygerValley Shopping Centre and Bell’s Academy Golf Course.
* Sectional Title ownership.
* Zoning: Residential / retail.
* Development comprises of 11 000 bulk metres within the greater area of TygerFalls circa 10ha; Lake area 4ha.
* Concierge
* On 9 levels. 125 apartments and penthouses (60m2 – 164.8m2) on seven levels; 16 retail units on two levels; 2 floating restaurants. Retails section 2884m2.
* Rooftop garden, entertainment area, private heated pool, sauna, gymnasium.
* Under floor heating, granite counter tops in kitchen, optional air-conditioning
* 24 hr Mweb guaranteed high speed connectivity inclusive of virus filtering system, Away Service, SMS alert on cellphone and five unique email addresses. (Note: no additional telephone costs).
* DSTV; telephone / data and TV points in both living area and bedroom.
* Security: Access control and closed circuit TV.
* Protected servitude and rights of way
* Maintenance and management: self managed through Body Corporate.
* Views: lake and Helderberg Mountains

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In an attempt to keep up with the many many developments we dont cover on SSC. The Tygerfalls thread will cover and look at developments in the Tygervalley Area.

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Cliffs

The Cliffs is the latest highlight in the new Tyger Valley Waterfront combining the best of residential living with a waterfront lifestyle. Situated on an inland lake it promises to be one of the best waterside addresses in the Cape.

* 1, 2 and 3 luxury bedroom units and loft apartments
* Guaranteed high speed 24 hr, 7 days a week internet connectivity
* Satellite enabled for DSTV
* Telephone/data and TV points in both living area and bedroom
* Underfloor heating
* Granite counter tops in kitchen & bathrooms
* Security: Access control and closed circuit TV surveillance.
* Private Heated Pool
* Private Sauna & Gymnasium
* Transfer: End 2006

·
Registered
841 Posts
I know somebody once took images of this area. If possible please add it to this thread.

......i did a while back and here they are......

·
Registered
841 Posts
.....these are a year old......but gives an idea of the place......

·
23,322 Posts
Have been going here quite often lately, but alas have never had my camera with me. Next time I go I'll make sure to take some photos.

The place is looking good now that the bulk of the lakeside developments are completed and people are starting to move in. It's very busy.

I've also heard that apparently some restaurant on a boat will be opening up shop and sailing around on the mini lake hehe.

Anyways, some random photos I've sourced:

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Directions to this place please from the CBD.

·
Annman
6,950 Posts
^^ Very Easy!!! N1 North-eastbound towards Paarl, take exit 23 (R302 Durban Rd/Willie van Schoor Ave), take a left northwards towards Durbanville. 3rd robot just before Tyger Valley Mall take a left onto Bill Bezuidenhout Ave, that will put you right at the gates of Tyger Falls at the bottom of the hill. It's 25km total from CT CBD.

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Annman, please PM me with those directions as it will be much safer as i wanna go there next March when i will be in CT.

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that happens when you close your eyes in CT. The one minutes it nothing, the next its a waterfront like development.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts