* Developer: Warner Projects, 3 times National Award winners for quality, architectural design and service.
* Transfer end 2004: 10% deposit secures: special rate concessions on financing.
* Situated: 20 minutes Cape Town, 20 minutes Airport, 5 minutes Durbanville winelands; 20 mins Stellenbosch winelands. Walking distance TygerValley Shopping Centre and Bell’s Academy Golf Course.
* Sectional Title ownership.
* Zoning: Residential / retail.
* Development comprises of 11 000 bulk metres within the greater area of TygerFalls circa 10ha; Lake area 4ha.
* On 9 levels. 125 apartments and penthouses (60m2 – 164.8m2) on seven levels; 16 retail units on two levels; 2 floating restaurants. Retails section 2884m2.
* Rooftop garden, entertainment area, private heated pool, sauna, gymnasium.
* Under floor heating, granite counter tops in kitchen, optional air-conditioning
* 24 hr Mweb guaranteed high speed connectivity inclusive of virus filtering system, Away Service, SMS alert on cellphone and five unique email addresses. (Note: no additional telephone costs).
* DSTV; telephone / data and TV points in both living area and bedroom.
* Security: Access control and closed circuit TV.
* Protected servitude and rights of way
* Maintenance and management: self managed through Body Corporate.
* Views: lake and Helderberg Mountains
The Cliffs is the latest highlight in the new Tyger Valley Waterfront combining the best of residential living with a waterfront lifestyle. Situated on an inland lake it promises to be one of the best waterside addresses in the Cape.
* 1, 2 and 3 luxury bedroom units and loft apartments
* Guaranteed high speed 24 hr, 7 days a week internet connectivity
* Satellite enabled for DSTV
* Telephone/data and TV points in both living area and bedroom
* Underfloor heating
* Granite counter tops in kitchen & bathrooms
* Security: Access control and closed circuit TV surveillance.
* Private Heated Pool
* Private Sauna & Gymnasium
* Transfer: End 2006
^^ Very Easy!!! N1 North-eastbound towards Paarl, take exit 23 (R302 Durban Rd/Willie van Schoor Ave), take a left northwards towards Durbanville. 3rd robot just before Tyger Valley Mall take a left onto Bill Bezuidenhout Ave, that will put you right at the gates of Tyger Falls at the bottom of the hill. It's 25km total from CT CBD.
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!