SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
Really cool tower and base, but if you read the plans the top of the plant is 209.07m RL and the RL at the base is only 6.3m, hence this ends up over 200m.

·
Registered
17,063 Posts
Wow! Definitely one hell of a building and a great addition to that section of Queen Street (and replacement for some very ordinary buildings).

This is one of the three shortlisted buildings in the running to snare Suncorp, with Mirvac's 62 Ann Street and ISPT's Regent Tower still in the running. I think this could very well clinch it though!

·
Optimist
7,400 Posts
It's like an improved version of the 300 George office tower. Love it!

·
5,167 Posts
Really cool tower and base, but if you read the plans the top of the plant is 209.07m RL and the RL at the base is only 6.3m, hence this ends up over 200m.
At the Giffin Lane entrance to the lobby the level is RL 4.20m, making the overall building height 204.87m. I've updated the thread title.

So that would make it Brisbane's 7th tallest building on completion and the city's second tallest office building.

·
Registered
Tall building enthusiast
672 Posts
Was chatting to a solicitor yesterday who mentioned that F45 has apparently been told they've got to move out soon, I can't recall if he said they were cutting the lease short, but essentially said they'd been advised to move out within a couple months.

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
Was chatting to a solicitor yesterday who mentioned that F45 has apparently been told they've got to move out soon, I can't recall if he said they were cutting the lease short, but essentially said they'd been advised to move out within a couple months.
Good:p (the new tower I mean, not people getting kicked out, still):

·
Optimist
7,400 Posts
^^ The supermarket is 1,500sqm so will be a metro style Coles/Woolies, or a normal sized IGA/Aldi.

Reactions: verbatim9

·
Registered
5,436 Posts

·
25,838 Posts
Ha ha. Sorry. We read different priorities from the article, obviously!

·
Registered
76,982 Posts
guys ive scaled diagram.
top of fin = RL206m, ground level=6m total
=200m above grd

you guys finally get an ob deck even though only 180m high still good

1 - 20 of 284 Posts