SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
One of those three sites for sale on George St is the corner of George and Turbot, perhaps that site? Be good if they took the old Ibis down as well.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
One of those three sites for sale on George St is the corner of George and Turbot, perhaps that site? Be good if they took the old Ibis down as well.
That site alone is relatively small, so I don't think much could be done with it without needing neighbouring sites too.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Ibis Tower big enough for size 250 metre 60 storeys but I assume they’re may be start demolition 2025 then start construction 2027 then opening 2031 and more likely Dexus companies doing first because 43 floors and 49 floors start 2022 take 5 years is it?
Ibis Tower may be BBVA Tower first come here Australia I have heard about this as well

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
There already work on plan 45 floors 190 metres but COVID-19 probably not happening now and few years could be pop up.

·
I only buy it for the pic
388 Posts
Did wonder if the fourth one was actually part of CP1. Fair enough to keep it. There must be very few multi sites like this that could be amalgamated left in the city now...

241 - 260 of 275 Posts