SkyscraperCity banner

1461 - 1480 of 1496 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Update from CBUS:
  • A year ago, construction had reached level 8 and we are now on track to complete the level 35 structure prior to Christmas.
  • Anticipate completion by December 2021 with settlements commencing February 2022
  • Fit-outs are in progress
  • Retail leasing campaign underway to select a world-class operator for our new signature riverfront restaurant
  • Next stages to include: the 1,500-square-metre recreation level (complete with the 25-metre infinity pool) and 4,300 square metres of landscaping, as well as the feature roof lanterns
For (unofficial) photos and updates follow the private group Friends and owners of 443 Queen St Facebook Groups

·
Registered
15 Posts
so only 16 levels left and it will take a whole year? wow..
We have just moved into admiralty quays from Adelaide, hoping a 12 month lease we be enough so we could move in before next Christmas. We have been watching the build and there seem to be a lot of days with zero activity on site and a lot of people standing around doing nothing, so a year for 16 levels sounds about right.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Update from CBUS:
  • A year ago, construction had reached level 8 and we are now on track to complete the level 35 structure prior to Christmas.
  • Anticipate completion by December 2021 with settlements commencing February 2022
  • Fit-outs are in progress
  • Retail leasing campaign underway to select a world-class operator for our new signature riverfront restaurant
  • Next stages to include: the 1,500-square-metre recreation level (complete with the 25-metre infinity pool) and 4,300 square metres of landscaping, as well as the feature roof lanterns
For (unofficial) photos and updates follow the private group Friends and owners of 443 Queen St Facebook Groups

View attachment 855309
I hate the sound of grinding teeth. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p. I am however, very pleased to know that those are actually roof lanterns as depicted in the renders and not just looks like roof lanterns.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I hate the sound of grinding teeth. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p. I am however, very pleased to know that those are actually roof lanterns as depicted in the renders and not just looks like roof lanterns.
I'm not the biggest fan of the lanterns. It's not Queensland, it's not Australian... i suppose it plays homage to Woha (Singapore)... but what else could they put on the roof? Palms?? lol

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I'm not the biggest fan of the lanterns. It's not Queensland, it's not Australian... i suppose it plays homage to Woha (Singapore)... but what else could they put on the roof? Palms?? lol
What?? Don't you like lighting on buildings? I love it. I love the lighting on top of 480 Queen but your building is gonna get in the way of that from certain angles. Hahahah. Maybe you are being sarcastic about the word lantern and I have missed it. I can be a bit vague.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What?? Don't you like lighting on buildings? I love it. I love the lighting on top of 480 Queen but your building is gonna get in the way of that from certain angles. Hahahah. Maybe you are being sarcastic about the word lantern and I have missed it. I can be a bit vague.
Oh dear gosh... I was today years old when I learnt that the 'lanterns' actually light up!!! I just watched the promotional video and in the graphics they light up. There you go.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! Great to see the building is coming along 😃 Does anyone know how the lanterns are going to look like? And are they for decoration or for safety, like little lighthouses ?
Decorations. you can see them in action here:

4.50 mins
1.24 min 443 Queen St - CBUS Property

1461 - 1480 of 1496 Posts