SkyscraperCity banner

3821 - 3840 of 3899 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
My friend work this Tower
He told me finish late 2020 not 2019 late
It’s actually he is correct that one and his son born last month September 2020
but I was post this 28 August 2017 that mean he was met second new girlfriend three day early same time he work for 82 floors signed up for construction then he was told me that late 2020 “I think it’s complete end of 2020 I have work 82 storeys“ but he was said “think” not his work developer builder told him until he is correct however coronavirus breakout seem reminded done cladding until late March 2021 however seem likely opening late October 2021 was plan opening April 2021 also once plan for opening October 2021 few years ago late April 2021 end up COVID-19 around here

·
Registered
74,938 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
It’s look like I am correct about this supposed to be higher than 254 or 257 metre because fit 82 floors
Now seem Culwulla think near 260 metre rooftop seem concrete on hat to me?

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
that north quay stretch has to surely be next on the agenda to be revitalised, it is an absolute horror show down there, especially from street level to the bikepaths.
I believe part of the streetscape (up to about 300 George Street) will be revitalised as part of Brisbane Metro, while TMR are looking into upgrading the Bicentennial Bikeway between the Victoria & Kurilpa Bridges, which will hopefully involve some streetscape improvements.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Great looking building - something about curved glass corners adds some class to a structure. The HSBC headquarters in Canary Wharf in London has a similiar sophisticated and solid look..

·
Registered
74,938 Posts
^^Is that a real question?
well i know about covid,ect,lockdowns ect,but isnt qld going well?
anwyay we are all back in office 2-3 days a week now for couple for months,
so thats why the question

3821 - 3840 of 3899 Posts