SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1372 Posts
G

·
East core appears to have risen yesterday. You can now clearly see the core rise over the old newspaper house when you walk down William st between AMP and the Bankwest building.

·
World's Happiest Person
7,157 Posts
there a post just four above yours, from two days prior and you have to ask if there are new pics... you would of hated back in the day, when the only photo updates came once a month, which was only done so CUL could update is diagram...
I remember around November, the start of BHP or was it earlier i didnt have an account yet, but all it was, was earthworks and drilling it was painful ><

·
Registered
13,281 Posts
i keep looking at this, alluvion, elevation, 140 and raine..

im gonna try and stop looking for a couple of months then just LOOK! and hopefully be amazed a little bit :)

its gonna get too boring otherwise

·
®
6,048 Posts
i keep looking at this, alluvion, elevation, 140 and raine..

im gonna try and stop looking for a couple of months then just LOOK! and hopefully be amazed a little bit :)

its gonna get too boring otherwise
Yeah well ok, i agree with u too... from after the next photo update I won't come onto this BHP thread (even though its holiday time off uni & have more time to post); and look either until at least mid September and hope for a surprise too.... :lol: but i doubt i can kick off the habit by not going on ssc, its too addictive 4 me, lol, to hold out from 1 would be enough for me.....
The look on the skyline from a far after a long wait would be worth the wait. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 1372 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.