Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1372 Posts
G

·
East core appears to have risen yesterday. You can now clearly see the core rise over the old newspaper house when you walk down William st between AMP and the Bankwest building.

·
Full of nukey goodness
5,322 Posts
The corebox appears to be level with floor 6 of central park, at least from inside this building. I went down to level 6 today and bam, half the view was covered with that huge blue multiplex sign. :D

·
®
6,021 Posts
:lol: ok thx, sorry just my mind didn't click b4 when u mentioned Central park... I just thought u saw lvl 6 eye level with another bldg, when viewing Central park and BHP together.... now i c.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
was up on floor 17 of the Lavan building on Friday, and the size of this out of the back windows is extremely impressive. No photos though I'm afraid.

·
World's Happiest Person
7,154 Posts
there a post just four above yours, from two days prior and you have to ask if there are new pics... you would of hated back in the day, when the only photo updates came once a month, which was only done so CUL could update is diagram...
I remember around November, the start of BHP or was it earlier i didnt have an account yet, but all it was, was earthworks and drilling it was painful ><

·
®
6,021 Posts
Almost 1 week ago since the last pic.
Im sure there must have been a rise or 2 *if lucky* by now, any updates though?
or has it been raining and no progress.

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
i keep looking at this, alluvion, elevation, 140 and raine..

im gonna try and stop looking for a couple of months then just LOOK! and hopefully be amazed a little bit :)

its gonna get too boring otherwise

·
®
6,021 Posts
i keep looking at this, alluvion, elevation, 140 and raine..

im gonna try and stop looking for a couple of months then just LOOK! and hopefully be amazed a little bit :)

its gonna get too boring otherwise
Yeah well ok, i agree with u too... from after the next photo update I won't come onto this BHP thread (even though its holiday time off uni & have more time to post); and look either until at least mid September and hope for a surprise too.... :lol: but i doubt i can kick off the habit by not going on ssc, its too addictive 4 me, lol, to hold out from 1 would be enough for me.....
The look on the skyline from a far after a long wait would be worth the wait. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 1372 Posts