SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
18,612 Posts
Uganda: Anime Thrills - How Anime Spurred My Interest in Music
by MICHAEL KATEREGGA
I have said it once before -or at least I think I have -that anime, more than any other media, has managed to instigate a longer lasting impact on my being as an animal of relative intelligence.

Where I am not learning about distinctive cultures and arts, I tend to find my interests and tastes challenged, usually for the better, and in many cases, enhanced. One example of this would be music; my interests in classical music only rose after years spent admiring the beautiful scores embedded within each anime.
Read more

·
Registered
44 Posts
@SE9 thanks for the post. You have definitely kept the forum active. I'm new on here and I'm interested in all things ugandan like business and development . I'm also a moderator on a new forum about uganda that u can check out if u have time. www.ugandanforum.com and also our twitter handle at: @ugandanforum

·
Registered
10 Posts
@SE9 thanks for the post. You have definitely kept the forum active. I'm new on here and I'm interested in all things ugandan like business and development . I'm also a moderator on a new forum about uganda that u can check out if u have time.
and also our twitter handle at: @ugandanforum
Thanks for this useful link!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts