SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just wanted to ask what this whiole thing about Uganda and migingo is
it is just a small island that 90% of Ugandan didn't know existed till this whole row with Kenya
if they want it so much let the Kenyans take it, i couldn't give a monkeys
most Ugandans don't even give a shit about the island but the Kenyans seem to.
Does anyone know why they care so much?
makes me think that there is something else going on there besides that minuscule island

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,876 Posts
it is just a small island that 90% of Ugandan didn't know existed till this whole row with Kenya
makes me think that there is something else going on there besides that minuscule island
Welcome to the Roche Museveni World.:lol:

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
We dont care about Migingo,frankly,99 pc of Kenyans didnt know about it.....its an issue of principles with a lot of pride involved.Kenyan land and dignity has recently been attacked by all our neighbours apart from Ethiopia and Tanzania....why,cause they want to get votes and confidence by bullying us,well Museveni already gave the island to Kenya through his rants and alshabaab.....watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYtgw7eYQho

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,876 Posts
We dont care about Migingo,frankly,99 pc of Kenyans didnt know about it.....its an issue of principles with a lot of pride involved.Kenyan land and dignity has recently been attacked by all our neighbours apart from Ethiopia and Tanzania....why,cause they want to get votes and confidence by bullying us,well Museveni already gave the island to Kenya through his rants and alshabaab.....watch this video

who did this rock really belong to?

·
BROKEN ARROWS
4,035 Posts
who did this rock really belong to?
It's not even about the rock, this is just one little issue brewing along a lethal path. The island is used for smuggling and whoever controls it controls a trafficking hub that involves illegal arms purchasing to the small thing such as fishing. Museveni sees it a national security interest, so will pull all he needs to keep it in his hands. The conflict also outrages the Luo who are the fisher mostly affected by ugandan harrasment, hence why the rail line gets uprooted by the so called "mad Jaluo". But Oil conflict isn't going to stem from the Congo, east africa has more issue brewing from a lack of some sort of cohesive national identity which Congo doesn't not have. Ethnic tension is rooted their and in the Congo it's border issues sometimes along same tribe, hence why the police outpost near Uganda was moved closer to the border pissing the local authority in Uganda. One thing the idiot known as Museveni forgets to acknownledge is that is treatment of certain tribes in the region affects the way people view uganda across that border. Calling the Jaluo a mad people doesn't go well with the other Luo kins here in Congo either. So he is creating an enemy on both fronts.

As far as alshaab whatever it's called Kenya has to really pull back from it western-aided rhetoric it is in no position to meddle in the affairs of Somalia, unless they really want to see an all out war break out in it's capital.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
The island belongs to Kenya,and its main economy s fishing,not smuggling.....the only reason Museveni is doing this is to increase his profile in Uganda but Kenya has to treat him with kid cloves for the sake of the EAC,alshabaab is a joke,Kenya is not Ethiopia,our military budget was bigger than all east africa combined,plus if these idiots wanted to attack or annex they could have,they lost the shifta wars in the 70s and will loose again,'Western rhetoric?'Am sorry but when the alshabaab pirates attack,its becomes a Kenyan issue coz these assholes are driving up the cost of shipping insurance.....I blame the rest of africa for Somalia woes,there weak govt needs all the surport they can get yet some of you say Kenya is meddlin anyway its not a tribal thing,its a national issue.

Minister wants troops deployed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtkYptNr_mw

·
Registered
80 Posts
Some kenyans suggest that it was payment to Museveni by our clownish prezzo after the latter helped him to assume powere by posting ugandan soldiers to Kenyan soil. No wonder the "wajaluos" r makin such a fuss out of it.(don't get me wrong i'm all for sovreignity)

·
Registered
12,284 Posts
Oil is a curse...

Their aren't much oil/gaz countries in Africa or South America who have really developed good because of the oil.
The problem is the corruption and weak leaders, look to Venezuela, Mexico, Bolivia etc.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Some kenyans suggest that it was payment to Museveni by our clownish prezzo after the latter helped him to assume powere by posting ugandan soldiers to Kenyan soil. No wonder the "wajaluos" r makin such a fuss out of it.(don't get me wrong i'm all for sovreignity)
To date nobody has proved they were ever in Kenya,find this surprising since almost everybody in the country has a cell phone....i believe it was a tool by 'you know who' to cause further unrest against the govt during the protests....pure dirty politics:eek:hno:btw,Sudan is claiming Ilemi Triangle in the north of the country,and Kenyans wonder why the govt has increased its military spending!!!

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,876 Posts
The island belongs to Kenya,and its main economy s fishing,not smuggling.....the only reason Museveni is doing this is to increase his profile in Uganda but Kenya has to treat him with kid cloves for the sake of the EAC,alshabaab is a joke,Kenya is not Ethiopia,our military budget was bigger than all east africa combined,plus if these idiots wanted to attack or annex they could have,they lost the shifta wars in the 70s and will loose again,'Western rhetoric?'Am sorry but when the alshabaab pirates attack,its becomes a Kenyan issue coz these assholes are driving up the cost of shipping insurance.....I blame the rest of africa for Somalia woes,there weak govt needs all the surport they can get yet some of you say Kenya is meddlin anyway its not a tribal thing,its a national issue.

Minister wants troops deployed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtkYptNr_mw

That's not african responsability. It's Somali Civil War. One thing one should never is is be into someone's civil War. Civil Wars sucks.

When they are tired they will stop.

·
Banned
126 Posts

... The only reason Kenya is being "attacked" is because we have a chief tribal president concerned with how many wives he is not aware he has.

...The chickens are coming home to roost. The cost of stealing the elections are clearly manifesting itself.

·
Banned
126 Posts
To date nobody has proved they were ever in Kenya,find this surprising since almost everybody in the country has a cell phone....i believe it was a tool by 'you know who' to cause further unrest against the govt during the protests....pure dirty politics:eek:hno:btw,Sudan is claiming Ilemi Triangle in the north of the country,and Kenyans wonder why the govt has increased its military spending!!!
...who is, 'you know who'?. Stop burying your ostrich head in the sand, it will make clearly visible the world to your jaundiced eyes.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
... The only reason Kenya is being "attacked" is because we have a chief tribal president concerned with how many wives he is not aware he has.

...The chickens are coming home to roost. The cost of stealing the elections are clearly manifesting itself.
Alshabaab and Migingo have nothing to do with robbed elections,or do they?,explain to us O great Knowing One:eek:hno:

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
...who is, 'you know who'?. Stop burying your ostrich head in the sand, it will make clearly visible the world to your jaundiced eyes.
Exactly the reason I didnt mention 'who',no need for insults,we both know the election was a sham but thats another story........

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
uganda doesnot consume 30,000 barrells, it consumes 110,000 barrels so MKENYA and BUTEMBO style up yo news and get on tha front, get updates and even research.gud day mkenya
Check out the data on CIA factbook data for 2008 showing that UG consumes about 11,000 barrels/day. Kenya is about 65k.

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
IS there any rich black tycoon in kenya who can be compared to one of the richest black tycoons in Uganda
Exactly there is no, Uganda is hab to richest black East African.Indians r not black Africans, whites r not black Africans and Arabs plus Somalis and Ethiopian nationals r not black kenyans.IN Uganda its different, blacks r tha richest and yet they work hard.In the big five ***** hotels like Serena, Sheraton, Hilton, Metropole, Kabira, Imperial, tourist and Munyonyo Hotels u will find blacks in their reataurants, cafes and lounges.dont get suprised Ugandans have money and they want to employ them selves instead of being employed.They work hard to get what they have and after they get it.OOOK, just surf on about kampala skyscrapercity.com u go to their rich surburbs all good looking houses r 4 Africans.Uganda is known for its rich surburbs like kololo, muyenga, Ntinda, kamyokya and many others in the whole of East and perharps the whole Africa.Soooooooooo guys ugandans r already rich and they r going to become very rich because of the oil since they have the culture of not being employed but self employing themselves.All skyscrapers in Uganda r 4 Ugandans and even all businesses, they r not like Kenya which 95 % of business in Nairobi r multinational businesses for Europeans and even all suburbs r filled with White rich settlements.nyway come later

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
mkenya allow tha facts

Check out the data on CIA factbook data for 2008 showing that UG consumes about 11,000 barrels/day. Kenya is about 65k.
hiii ma man from the land of safari com, i like Kenya very much and i have visited it thrice in last year, mwana it was a great experience but truly u guys don't enjoy yo country tha Ugandans enjoy, for us we r entreprenuers and for u r good managers.if u want a good manager just visit Nairobi, if u want a good entreprenuer Visit tha CAPITAL:KAMPALA.ALLOW IT MA MAN

21 - 40 of 306 Posts