SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I'm on it

Midland mills is 99.7m (I think). Should this be included? Heights are rounded up but it seems disingenuous to round up to the qualifying height itself

Integrated City Leeds 31fl x2 100m

Aire Park 39 & 30fl

The Southbank Tower 40fl 138m

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
ok, one more for Leeds is the 33 storey Merrion Project at 100m which was recently announced.

Talking about rounding off, if a building is 99.7m like Midland Mills in Leeds, surely you would round off to the nearest metre... i.e 100m. That seems fair.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok, one more for Leeds is the 33 storey Merrion Project at 100m which was recently announced.

Talking about rounding off, if a building is 99.7m like Midland Mills in Leeds, surely you would round off to the nearest metre... i.e 100m. That seems fair.
Yeah I agree, can’t just have a rule for no rounding at 99m but any other measure we round, it’s not consistent then.

·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Its been a while, but finally got around to adding the Leeds projects, think thats all of them. An asterisk next to height indicates it has been rounded up to 100m.

Aire Park is excluded as it is an indicative proposal

I have included any tower that is 99m and indicated with an asterisk.

Edit, added Southbank tower

·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'v been listing developments as cumulative, ie Deansgate Square as 200m and included the 3 others under this one listing. Would it be more technically factual if I listed these as four individual towers. And the same for all developments?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great idea. Any chance we can list each project with images too? Always difficult keeping up to date with projects in other cities across the U.K.

·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I aI would love to add photos, but posts are limited to 20 I believe. I could add a list for Tallest building by city with photos perhaps.

·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
After two months, I have just spent the couple of hours working on the list... the site decided to go down for maintenance halfway through :/ Thanks to @SteKnight of the Manchester forum whose work I copied from the Manchester development summary thread.

Please comment new or missing towers, updates, or errors and I will try to stay on top of the list.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts