SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
28,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kovalivka is a village in north-central Ukraine. The richest village in Ukraine, with one of the most successful farms too.

Школа

Їдальня

Дитячий садок

Ресторан

Дитяче кафе

Піцерія

Кафе-бар “Казка”

The cows are happy too

Web cam

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
28,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was renovated and a lot was actually built from scratch in 1997, the farm that got so successful opened in 1994 I believe. It's sponsor was a woman from this village that got very rich and invested into her village.

·
Some user
612 Posts
The classrooms look better than the ones I see in America; the place looks as if it were built for propaganda purposes (even though I know it's not).

I have to admit I would be bored if I were to move there... paradise is boredom.

Which part of Ukraine is this located?

-Ataman

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
28,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The classrooms look better than the ones I see in America; the place looks as if it were built for propaganda purposes (even though I know it's not).

I have to admit I would be bored if I were to move there... paradise is boredom.

Which part of Ukraine is this located?

-Ataman
North-central Ukraine

·
Banned
741 Posts
Oekraїne;13731759 said:
Really mature calling someone stupid who you dont even know. Well in that case ill call you stupid and see how you going to like it. Stupid :nuts:
you are a nacionalist then you are stupid..simple!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.