Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bokiii said:
How about a presentation about ancient Serbian city Skadar/Skoder?:)
:hahaha:
Well , Shkodër is 2400 years old
I guess it wasnt really serbian afterall :)
But , how do you come to the conlcusion that it was ever serbian?
In fact , it was always albanian populated and was one of the 4 major counties of albanians in the Ottoman times
Not to mention historic political and cultural figures of 16th , 17th , 18th and 19th centuries come precisely from this city
Can you go in more detail how it is ancient serbian city??

·
Banned
193 Posts
Football Rules said:
:hahaha:
Well , Shkodër is 2400 years old
I guess it wasnt really serbian afterall :)
But , how do you come to the conlcusion that it was ever serbian?
In fact , it was alwazs albanian populated and was one of the 4 major counties of albanians in the Ottoman times
Can you go in more detail how it is ancient serbian city??
Well it has a name Skadar doesn't it too?:)
Why are all this Macedonian city's and Serbian ones have also names in Albanian?:)

·
Registered
572 Posts
I don't see why Boklii has to make a comment like that. The population is predominantly Albanian... the mayor is Albanian too... fact. FootballRules is posting about it because he is interested in regions where Albanians live. Serbs do it on this forum all the time. It clearly says Serbia and Montenegro in the title so that nobody gets the idea that it's part of Albania just because of it's Albanian poplation. What exactly is the problem? Skadar has nothing to do with it... it's just a dumb provocation.

Nice city anyways.

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
L3D3NI said:
I don't see why Boklii has to make a comment like that. The population is predominantly Albanian... the mayor is Albanian too... fact. FootballRules is posting about it because he is interested in regions where Albanians live. Serbs do it on this forum all the time. It clearly says Serbia and Montenegro in the title so that nobody gets the idea that it's part of Albania just because of it's Albanian poplation. What exactly is the problem? Skadar has nothing to do with it... it's just a dumb provocation.

Nice city anyways.
Just to add to your comment , Ulqin acctually has always been albanian.
Montenegrin army took it after the fall of Ottoman Empire and 1 year later they wanted to do the same thing with Shkodër
Ulqin rightfully belongs to Albania but i respect it as part of Montenegro and i have no problem with it being as such
Like you said , i am posting photos of albanian predominantly populated cities and that is exactly what they are

·
Banned
193 Posts
Football Rules said:
Montenegrin army took it after the fall of Ottoman Empire and 1 year later they wanted to do the same thing with Shkodër
Ulqin rightfully belongs to Albania but i respect it as part of Montenegro and i have no problem with it being as such
Like you said , i am posting photos of albanian predominantly populated cities and that is exactly what they are
I don't know hot it can be Albanian since i never saw that country exist.From the 6 7 century i just saw that teritory going from Croats to Bosnian to Serbiand hands??

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bokiii said:
Before a name Albania even existed.In fact i never saw that name in Balkans before 1900-s its funny that a nation that is just 100 old now claims half of the Balkans:)
The name Albania means nothing to me or any other albanian
It is the foreign name for Shqipëria which is the true name of Albania , similar to how the croats call their country
Last time i checked , we were a country before you :)
I think you are contradicting yourself

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bokiii said:
I don't know hot it can be Albanian since i never saw that country exist.From the 6 7 century i just saw that teritory going from Croats to Bosnian to Serbiand hands??
How can a country exist on its own when it was occupied by an empire?
You are not making any sense
Like i said , it was always albanian populated city
Even the name of the city comes from albanian language

·
Registered
572 Posts
Football Rules said:
Similar thing happened with us and Novi Pazar.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Football Rules said:
The name Albania means nothing to me or any other albanian
It is the foreign name for Shqipëria which is the true name of Albania , similar to how the croats call their country
Last time i checked , we were a country before you :)
I think you are contradicting yourself
Shipereria is the name i even less saw in the older history of the Balkans.Acctualy i saw a name Albania.
It's in the book i read called ancient Rome and in the 2 or 3 century you can clerly see a name ALBANIA in the caucass(it wasn't writen by us so that some people don't say we put that fact it doesn't have anything to do with us)and since a Illirians were a long time ago before that in the Balkans that theory about connection with them falls in the water.And i also read somwhere that you were brought later on here toght against some people.And if we add all this it comes clear why i never saw either a Shiperia and either Albania in our history of the Balkans
When i fix my scaner i will scan it to you its nice for a person where he comes from like for instance us Slavs from Eaastern europe:)

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bokiii said:
Shipereria is the name i even less saw in the older history of the Balkans.Acctualy i saw a name Albania.
It's in the book i read called ancient Rome and in the 2 or 3 century you can clerly see a name ALBANIA in the caucass(it wasn't writen by us so that some people don't say we put that fact it doesn't have anything to do with us)and since a Illirians were a long time ago before that in the Balkans that theory about connection with them falls in the water.And i also read somwhere that you were brought later on here toght against some people.And if we add all this it comes clear why i never saw either a Shiperia and either Albania in our history of the Balkans
When i fix my scaner i will scan it to you its nice for a person where he comes from like for instance us Slavs from Eaastern europe:)
Do you acctually believe such crap that you cannot even prove?
This is a bunch of bull sh*t
Are you trying to say that we really arent from the Balkans?
What are you a natural born moron? :eek2:

Anyhow , no people of the Balkans is homogenic.
It is very possible that you can have albanian blood in you but you dont even know it.
You cant say NO because you wont be able to prove it.

Getting back to what you said , the actual name Albania derives from illyrian tribe Albanoi.
But , even if what you are sayin had ever a percentage of truth it wouldnt justify anything
Serbs came from Iran so there you have it :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.