SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
wow, amazing.. imagine them seeing a helicopter flying over taking photos of them.. it's probably like us seeing a UFO LOOL

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think those pictures are fabulous and this sick world should leave them alone.

·
Registered
201 Posts
They probably think helicopters are ETs. I loooove the pictures, thanks for posting. I really hope the society leave them alone, because I wouldn't like to see more native losing their cultural identity, language and habits.

·
2,424 Posts
They should try abducting at least one... and leaving the rest alone.. LoL... They're too fascinating to leave completely alone.. LoLL...

And when they bring him to the 'real world' .. they should first give him a soup.. and a Big Mac :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
So do these humans qualify for heaven according to Islam when they die? Since they've never heard about Islam, Allah and the prophet, it's interesting, lol...

·
Registered
575 Posts
^^ I'm not sure but I think so ... i mean islam is all about intentions and im sure they live their lives with good intentions.

·
2,424 Posts
So do these humans qualify for heaven according to Islam when they die? Since they've never heard about Islam, Allah and the prophet, it's interesting, lol...
People aren't punished for not adherig to somethig they have never heard of...

I believe/imagine this appllies to all abrahamic religions...

·
3,839 Posts
'Lost' Amazon tribe a hoax

June 24, 2008 10:10am

THE man behind photographs of warriors from an "undiscovered" Amazon tribe that were beamed around the world has admitted it was simply a hoax.

Indigenous tribes expert, José Carlos Meirelles, said the tribe's existence had been noted since 1910, and they had been photographed to prove that "uncontacted" tribes still existed in an area endangered by logging, The Guardian reported.

Mr Meirelles, who was working for Funai, the Brazilian Indian Protection Agency dedicated to finding remote tribes and protecting them, said he found the group, recorded they lived, and planned the publicity to protect them from losing their habitat.

Article

·
Registered
575 Posts
Why did he have to lie to get a message across? now all people will see is the lie

He could have campaigned in a different way

1 - 20 of 21 Posts