·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
is't the one next to the fire station !

BTW who is the contractor ? :lol:

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
if i had 14 billion dollars i will not build 30 story tower and name me after my self !!

i will build whole city from scratch and name it after my self for generations to come besides for such wealthy family as Al khorafi i couldn't find any single contribution to the Kuwaiti economy which is pretty sad

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
hmm, its about 34 floors! isn't this the same land plot of sharq tower ??
mmm could be as i recall sharq tower is developed by Al Mal Investment Company . which is recently was taken over by Al khorafi empire

·
3,839 Posts
omg, WTF...so Sharq Tower is cancelled ??? seriously khorafis dont have taste !! :lol:

skouli how do u think they have alot of money, they dont contribute to anything... besides they are getting themselves in political crap lately which isn't good! and Abdel mohsen contributes more to Lebanon than Kuwait, thats why they love them there ;p

anyway the towers design suck!!!

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
well he build marsa alam from nothing and marsa alam international airport named after him , in the airport there is two flag poles one is the Egyptian flag and the other one is al khorafi flag

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey crazy.. the photo i took it's not clear but if you go there ( construction site ) you will see the sharq tower beside khorafi tower in the render which in the info bored

·
!!!Hala Madrid!!!
595 Posts
A tower between 30-35 floors is not bad at all... I think this is the 2nd tower by Al-Kherafi family (the 1st one in Qibla area)...
In future, may be there will be room for another one higher than.... let's say 600 meter... who knows?!

By the way, I think it will be a good looking tower...

·
Registered
967 Posts
WOW, what a beautiful engineering, beside it's belong to alkorafi family and we all do know that they can build one that's more than this one in miles, but let's say it's good enough for the mean while .

1 - 20 of 65 Posts