Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ciel et Jardin
Ashrafieh, Beirut​

A project by
Domaine Public Architects
and Beam Developers

Located behind Hotel Dieu and next to Hotel Alexandre, Ciel et Jardin stands out for its size: three buildings, 33 floors, 159 units, 3500m2 of green spaces and 29,865 m2 of residential space.
The project occupies a plot of 4,517 m2. The concept is based on the interlocking of seven modules of 22 units each. These modules are distributed in two buildings: two towers of 33 floors and a separate building of 11 floors. In total, the project has 159 apartments of 125 to 310 m2 with two to four bedrooms. It also includes a sports club and a conference room. Ciel et Jardin has large bay windows on both north and south sides and closed balconies.

- The construction started in May 2012 and the project will be delivered in the summer of 2016.
- Areas Available: 125m2, 160m2, 170m2, 180m2, 190m2, 260m2, 280m2, 310m2.
- Around 20% of the apartments have already been sold.
- Starting prices: $3,200 per m2 for the first floor (an additional 75$ extra per square meter as you go up).
- Price range : $500,000 to $1,500,000
- Official launch: summer of 2012.

Location​

Sources:
-Extracts from an interview with Karim Fakhry, architect and co-owner of the project, interviewed by Guillaume Boudisseau - June 2012, Le Commerce du Levant. http://www.lecommercedulevant.com/a...e-marché-est-de-plus-en-plus-exigeant-»/20671
- Beam Developers facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BeamDevelopers

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Achrafieh ROCKS!!!!!!!

i believe it is around 150 meters high.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Official Website

CLICK HERE

Other than that I am in love with this tower… great news for leb and the achrafieh area.. any exact location so we see how its going to affect the skyline??

the pic they have on the official website..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Official renders added to the 1st post
Renders are courtesy of Karim Fakhry - Domaine Public Architects

Location added to the 1st post

·
Carburetor (Busy) ▼
1,578 Posts
Although it won't be contributing to the sea-view skyline, since it's on the other side of the Ashrafieh hill, but it will contribute immensely to the mountain-view skyline, along with St. Georges Towers, J Towers (reminds me that I should visit it), The Paramount, BLC Headquarters tower, and the "series" of Corniche el Nahr towers, ie. Credit Libanais, Trillium, Le Cypres and the newly announced Bella Casa, etc...

Now if only the Solaris Towers gets approved! Oh well...

·
Registered
377 Posts
HOLY S***T ITS RIGHT By MY OLD SCHOOOOOOLLL... OH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDD..
sorry the memories got the best of me...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts