Ciel et Jardin
A project by
Domaine Public Architects
and Beam Developers
Located behind Hotel Dieu and next to Hotel Alexandre, Ciel et Jardin stands out for its size: three buildings, 33 floors, 159 units, 3500m2 of green spaces and 29,865 m2 of residential space.
The project occupies a plot of 4,517 m2. The concept is based on the interlocking of seven modules of 22 units each. These modules are distributed in two buildings: two towers of 33 floors and a separate building of 11 floors. In total, the project has 159 apartments of 125 to 310 m2 with two to four bedrooms. It also includes a sports club and a conference room. Ciel et Jardin has large bay windows on both north and south sides and closed balconies.
- The construction started in May 2012 and the project will be delivered in the summer of 2016.
- Areas Available: 125m2, 160m2, 170m2, 180m2, 190m2, 260m2, 280m2, 310m2.
- Around 20% of the apartments have already been sold.
- Starting prices: $3,200 per m2 for the first floor (an additional 75$ extra per square meter as you go up).
- Price range : $500,000 to $1,500,000
- Official launch: summer of 2012.
-Extracts from an interview with Karim Fakhry, architect and co-owner of the project, interviewed by Guillaume Boudisseau - June 2012, Le Commerce du Levant. http://www.lecommercedulevant.com/a...e-marché-est-de-plus-en-plus-exigeant-»/20671
- Beam Developers facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BeamDevelopers