1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Harbor Tower

Beirut, Lebanon

A 25-Storey Residential Tower on Charles Helou Avenue

Architect: Nabil Gholam

Facing Beirut port, a few minutes from Beirut Historical Center, the site benefits from views towards the Mediterranean sea to the North, Beirut Central District to the West and the preserved neighborhood of Gemmayze to the South. A large landscaped entrance piazza shields the Tower from the street.
23 typical floor of one unit of around 400 m² are topped by a duplex penthouse of 750 m² with a landscaped terrace and private pool.

10 000 m² residential + 4 basements floors.

I'm not sure about the exact location. It is on one of the empty plots on Charles Helou Avenue

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
the Building will have really nice views of the sea and city , from the angle i can see it looks like it wider as it goes up

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
WOW,i like this Tower,very Nice Design,the location is what i like the Most,Charles Helou Avenue Should Be Bordered by many highrises.that would be Gr8 :)

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^Yes i know,but at least from Behind there's None which is cool,i'm sick of those balconies

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ There is an activity going there. But I'm not sure if that activity is related to this tower.

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
^^You're back! What a wonderful surprise! What made you come back? I thought you didn't like it here anymore?

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
Looking at Beiruti's photo, I noticed how this tower will block the view to that old house in the back. Isn't there any "sea view right" or is it allowed to block the view?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looking at Beiruti's photo, I noticed how this tower will block the view to that old house in the back. Isn't there any "sea view right" or is it allowed to block the view?
if the law exists, it is not practiced at all... thankfully that old house is not demolished yet though.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts