Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Well,i don't know,but i have a feeling that this is not cancelled,at least the idea of building a complex in sodeco area.koz it's written in many websites.

·
Registered
252 Posts
#UNDER C-Beirut: ''Sama Beirut'' | 50+F Mixed-Use

Saw an add for this in EXECUTIVE. Site will be up in mid-September, apparently: www.sama-beirut.com

Don't know where in Sodeco, and don't know anything other than what the add and this page says. Apparently will be 50 floors. How can they now build so high in the middle of built up areas?

·
2,424 Posts
Wow... You Beiruti's better get ready for longer black-outs, lol.. This *hawt* tower is going to sap all the electricity in the city.. lol...

Amazing... The facade will help it blend in well the Platinum tower and the new 4 seasons..

·
Registered
644 Posts
"Sama Beirut" has been under study for more than 1.5 years now.

Prime Consult, the consulting firm, got in touch with me regarding this project. Earlier, no concrete info was available so it was not made public.

Concerning the design, it seems to be kind of finalized. It should be 50+ floors.

I marked the exact location. Currently, there are equipment belonging to Profond-Liban. The latter is an excavating and foundation company. (But I have not realized any work on site)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Okay guys, an update which would make you all excited.

This project is U/C now!

The design is a final one made by Erga Group. The developer is Antonios Projects SAL.

It will be around 200 meters.

Offices will be located on the 3rd to the 8th floor.
Simplexes and duplexes are located from the 10th to the 50th floors.
Apartment areas vary between 300 and 1500m2.

Expected completion date: Mid-2014.

This much for now!

1 - 20 of 436 Posts